Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lord of the Rings Online: King Under the Mountain

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

The first of the mini-games promoting the upcoming Lord of the Rings Online expansion, The Mines of Moria, is now live on the expansion website.

The first mini-game is called King Under the Mountain and is a battle game remeniscent of Risk.

Check it out here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

i keep getting errors with unresponsive flash script....anyone else having this issue?

• SpiritraiserSpiritraiser Member UncommonPosts: 175

Same here. Seems to do it when it tries to load chat between players?

• FallenoneusnFallenoneusn Member Posts: 7

The site is down due to overwhelming response, i.e. we crashed it.

• Katashi-kunKatashi-kun Member Posts: 517

Heh, and so many ppl try to blow off LOTRO as unpopular and failing!

Way to go on the breakage!

Kemih ~ 13 Red Mage | Currently playing FFXI & LOTRO, awaiting Warhammer Online & Aion...

• rshandlonrshandlon Member Posts: 173

Originally posted by Katashi-kun

Heh, and so many ppl try to blow off LOTRO as unpopular and failing!

Way to go on the breakage!
    Exactly,  I love how the trolls here on this site who know nothing about how good or bad a game is, try to shove their opinions down everyone's throats.  I had left the game for a bit and just came back and can say I see just as many or more players in the game as when it was first released.  Just about all the starting areas are well populated and so is the higher zones.  I was in an area I would not have thought to see anyone, while mining and ran across a few others, who were actually just out killing and exploring around.

The game is in great shape and just keeps getting better and better.  I just laugh at all th negative posts here from people who think their minority opinion matters in the MMO industry.  I mean, this site maybe popular but the forum posters here are quite a small group compared to the many others playing and loving LoTRO and many other games that get shot down here constantly.

• bluealien1bluealien1 Member Posts: 526

By overwhelming response they mean overwhelmingly bad response. The game is a rip off of Dice Wars. It's buggy as all hell, and it's extremely laggy. Way to go Turbine.

• DragonOakDragonOak Member Posts: 322

Originally posted by bluealien1

By overwhelming response they mean overwhelmingly bad response. The game is a rip off of Dice Wars. It's buggy as all hell, and it's extremely laggy. Way to go Turbine.

Actually if we research all the parameters of this game I bet we can trace to being a WoW clone.

......no wait under a little more scrutiny I think it might be a clone of microsoft games.........but wait.............as I research a little more I see amazing connections to Pong...............but wait I think it might be based on traditional card games.............OMGZ I got it, it is a clone of an Ancient Egyptian Board game!