Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rejoining, Looking for Group :)

Hello everyone,

Well after a long time off from DaoC I'm going to go head and give it another go. DaoC had some of the most entertaining pvp and pve that I have ever experienced and I'm excited to come back, although the population is somewhat lacking. Right now I plan on coming back with one friend and honestly one of the reasons DaoC is even appealing is just to have a good pve group as you level up. So I'm looking for a few good people to level up with on classic server.. what realm? Thats still up for debate but here are some "requirements":

• Be an active player, you don't have to sell your soul but frankly be someone who is on pretty frequently mainly in the evening (EST would probably work out best, but is not requirement)
  • I would prefer the same age group (college age), not a requirement but its easier to relate overall too as well as time schedule wise
  • How do I put this politely... Don't be an idiot. If you don't know whether or not your an idiot, its not going to work. I'm not logging in to babysit and I'de hope that you would be able to carry a conversation that is actually.. interesting!
  • As stated before, be able to use vent.. oh and be able to setup vent.. No speakers next to the mic.. no feedback.. no "what you hear" etc.. Frankly if I can't listen to you on vent without pain.. Its not going to work

I know this all sounds a little harsh, but I'm looking for a FEW QUALITY players that want to have a good time in DaoC. Drop me a message or add me on Xfire (Jerriescids)

Comments

• LewkasLewkas Member CommonPosts: 48

If you havent tried already, i suggest posting on the VN boards. Much more activity, and you will have a greater chance at success! Hope everything goes well for ya!

Lewk- Healer of Legacy Gareth
    McDee- Spiritmaster of Maelstrom Percival
    Murgu- Skald of Mordred