Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earthrise: Exclusive Screenshots, Week Four

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Today, we publish the fourth installment of an exclusive screenshots series with the folks from the upcoming post-apocalyptic MMORPG, Earthrise.

Check out all three here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• PietoroPietoro Member Posts: 162

The giant rats are a nice touch. =)

Looks pretty cool.

• Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 395

dear god... drools....... This is going to be best game ever, if they deliver all the things they have promised.. 

• GajariGajari Member Posts: 984

Looks amazing so far.

• cydonpraxcydonprax Member Posts: 29

i can't wait to play this game...it looks so cool!

• WickershamWickersham Member UncommonPosts: 2,379

Looks good - i hope they got lots of good ranged combat options - all these open ground screens seem to scream for ranged.

"The liberties and resulting economic prosperity that YOU take for granted were granted by those "dead guys"

• hitman643hitman643 Member Posts: 1

lol nic£ cool D£Ä?H

hitman

• AmegashieAmegashie Member UncommonPosts: 289
    Could this become a worthy successor to Anarchy Online ? The art style is somewhat reminiscent, quality is much better of course.
  • DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Reading through the FAQ, I've gotta say I'm very intrigued... This 'no name MMORPG' will be at the top of my current list of candidates for my next MMORPG if it can deliver.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• nAAtimusnAAtimus Member Posts: 342

I look at those screens and see UT3.  I'm sorry, I guess this apocalypse is too clean for me.

I'm not here to complete my forum PVP dailies.

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    Originally posted by Amegashie

Could this become a worthy successor to Anarchy Online ? The art style is somewhat reminiscent, quality is much better of course.

Actually, I'd say no.  The developers of AO are currently just finishing up polishing Age of Conan, then they'll put into full time production of The Secret World.  TSW is more like a mix of a post-apocolyptic modern world, that mixes in the arcane arts.  It's wierd, and interesting with very little info on it since it's announcement.

• SmintarSmintar Member UncommonPosts: 214
    Originally posted by Stradden

Today, we publish the fourth installment of an exclusive screenshots series with the folks from the upcoming post-apocalyptic MMORPG, Earthrise.

Check out all three here.

Hmm post-apocalyptic with this screenie?? I saw the rats as-well, and I could not help myself from thinking go and kill 200 rats before passing go :(

Waiting for Fallout 3 Due out in Oct.?

• JjaiJjai Member Posts: 6

I've been keeping an eye on Earthrise since I first heard of it and I'm anxiously awaiting it's debut. I'd check them out a bit before I made any assumptions based on the screenies. It looks like they have some really interesting stuff planned. Keeping my toes crossed.