Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the deal with trading now?

warhammerboywarhammerboy Member Posts: 16

I know runescape's new trading rule when ur not allowed to trade over 3K worth of items?

Comments

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

They said its to stop real world trading and scamming.

?

• warhammerboywarhammerboy Member Posts: 16

whos it gonna scam if noobs dont know the price its thier fault

• levriallevrial Member Posts: 1

i used to like runescape but all the updates they put on it  made it a rubbish game...

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Originally posted by AkaJetson

They said its to stop scamming.

It's to stop RWTer's

• TussTuss Member Posts: 103

Since I'm a guy who didn't trade with other players much, the update didn't really affect me. But I guess that the limit is a bit much. They could just resort to drop trading instead, so the limit doesn't have much of a use. Also, if you're a member, the limit can go up to 30k if you have enough quest points.

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

drop trading was limited as well .. it just disappears over a certain amount, and you have to be trading with a person who has enough quest points as well. so like trying to help out your sister who justs tarted playing is over with because you can't give them enough of the supplies they need to get started anymore. It made the game feel more like a single player game with other players present rather than a mmorpg. 

• K33n0K33n0 Member Posts: 80

Errrrmm.... They did this like 3 months ago...

And there have been about 50 different topics about this same topic (Including mine )