Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tabula Rasa: Patch V1.6.5 Goes Live Soon

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

NCsoft has announced that Patch V1.6.5 will be on live servers soon, bringing a long list of changes, improvements, and fixes.

Patch V1.6.5 is headed to the live servers soon, possibly tomorrow morning. We are excited about releasing the patch as it has a good list of new or improved features. You can see the full list in the Patch Notes in the morning or check out the Test Server Patch Notes as a preview. We wanted to take a moment to thank our community for helping us test this patch on the Test Server. You found several key bugs that we fixed and gave us feedback on other changes such as those to TSRs and CP tokens. We have made further refinements based on your feedback as well as internal testing that make the game that much better.

To that end, we are still working on one more bug-fix patch that we will roll out soon that will fix an issue with Wargame results not reporting properly and a possible bug with schematic drops, but on the whole we feel like the patch is ready to go. We will also see how the new control point token vendor charges for items works in a live environment, and if adjustments need to be made we can take that opportunity to adjust them further as well.

Read more here.

Comments

• will200will200 Member Posts: 70

It should be live now, I am downloading the patch from the PlayNC launcher.

• godpuppetgodpuppet Member Posts: 1,416

Im actually surprised with the initial read out of this patch. I had resigned myself from TR thinking NCsoft were going to be another company that ignored its customers. Maybe im wrong...

Class/Skill balance changes are welcome, lots of mission/bug fixes and Clan CP capturing. Looking forward to checking this out.

---

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

That patch is a waste of time.  I can't freaking believe it.  They still haven't got PAU's on the go.  Just farking sad.  The rest of the patch was them fixing everything that was broken, nothing really new....oh wow they added two new quest.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

Originally posted by sinjin
    The rest of the patch was them fixing everything that was broken

Originally posted by sinjin
    That patch is a waste of time.
    You fail at recognising ideal MMO development prioritisation.

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

I kind of agree..

Its uncharacteristicly narrow minded of me but the only thing worth reading in those patch notes is the part about PAU being "a long way from being considerd ready"

Bug fixes are great and all, but I never subscribed after the first month of this game, it just lacks any real content, its just solid grind. Never before did I get so tired of shooting things, maybe if there were SOME vehicles or something else to do then the bugs could have been forgiven.

• andrija11andrija11 Member Posts: 4

It looks great. Cant wait to check it out =)

• El_LionEl_Lion Member UncommonPosts: 154

I might subscribe again for one month if the Staffs have been improved a bit.

Eaglix

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Originally posted by andrija11

It looks great. Cant wait to check it out =)

Check what out?

Bug fixes and balances changes?