Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what game are u waitin on?

Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

i kinda quit WoW(again). ganna come back once expansion procc's, or if friends convience me. but im just waitin on AoC, or Starcraft 2...

was just wondering if there were alot of other people who were just hangin onto WoW to play in spare time till the game ur waitin for comes out

Comments

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138

WoW fulfills my MMO desires, but I'm waiting on Starcraft 2 as well in the RTS genre. 

• Enforcer71Enforcer71 Member UncommonPosts: 780

I will be staying with WoW for the long haul for numerous reasons but the 2 major ones would be,

I am still having a good time and thats why I pay to play these games.

I still play the game with a bunch of friends.

One thing I am waiting and watching for is the announcement from Blizzard on what there new MMO will be that they are currently working on.

That being said, I will try out other games but just because you try other games or even play them does not mean you have to leave a game to do so.

I like to try other games to see where the gaming industry is going and sometimes thats how you find a diamond in the rough. All that matters is that you have fun and enjoy the game your playing or decide to play.

Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be there,
    80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real fighters.
    Ah, but one, ONE of them is a warrior,
    and he will bring the others home.
    -Heraclitus 500BC

• DeViLzzz2008DeViLzzz2008 Member Posts: 15

I have so many games that are so similar to what will come out that I could care less about any new titles and with a library over 150 for sure I have alot of playing to do.  I got an 8800 GT finally so playing games on a pc has a whole new meaning and I actually feel like playing games now cuz I can see them maxed out ......

hmm but if I had to choose something I would say that I want to play the new Head Coach game coming out by EA ... also want to play in a league that lasts for any sports game online ....

• PsorianPsorian Member Posts: 15

I am waiting for Face of Mankind: Rebirth to launch... <3d the game before it shut down!!

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/gameId/91/setView/features/loadFeature/1844

http://www.fomrebirth.com/

• RecantRecant Member UncommonPosts: 1,586

I'm pretty addicted at the moment, but I'll be taking a break for GTAIV and Starcraft 2 I expect - and then there's Wrath of the Lich King of course.

I will of course try out AoC or WAR but I don't have very high expectations atm, considering how other uber-hyped MMORPGs have fared since the release of WoW.

Still waiting for your Holy Grail MMORPG? Interesting...

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

I left wow not so long ago and deleted all my guys and am now waiting on TCoS to release.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884

Waiting on the next game from Team ICO.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

I was waiting on WAR, now that WARS been pushed back to Fall, its to AoC I go.

Torrential

• ghogielghogiel Member Posts: 166

I've quit WoW almost 3 months ago and is currently waiting for: Starcraft 2, WotLK and Mythos.

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

it finally happned the other day. my account died about 3 months ago, so i just made a char on friends account to play in the mean time. i dont have time anymore so i never activaed account. well, i was playing and i was just like.....im done.....i have a lv 70 with some purple, a vengeful piece. I have a netherdrake andi been playing for so long, im just...done.....

I'M FREE!!! common Starcraft 2!

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

A game that is not in the fantasy genre or is like WOW or WOW period....

• AckbarNLAckbarNL Member Posts: 458

Im happily playing Lord of the rings online and waiting on book 13 and 14 , and ofcourse the Mines of Moria exspansion , great times ahead. I think the updates thay do are far superior to WoW's patches in the last 4 years...

Playing: World of Warcraft.
    Played: Lord of the Rings Online, Starwars Galaxies.
    Tried: Starwars the Old Republic, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, Vanguard, Age of Conan, Aion.

• Katashi-kunKatashi-kun Member Posts: 517

Originally posted by AckbarNL

Im happily playing Lord of the rings online and waiting on book 13 and 14 , and ofcourse the Mines of Moria exspansion , great times ahead. I think the updates thay do are far superior to WoW's patches in the last 4 years...

Ditto, kinda...   Well I'm pretty much close to being done with all PvE in LOTRO that I wanna do atm!  I've completed every deed in every zone except the 3 in Haudh Irachith since none of the traits u earn there nobody ever uses, and getting a group for there is kinda tough.  I've also recently gotten 4 of the 7 reputations to Kindred{max} lvl, and almost have a 5th one here soon.

I've been skipping invites to raids cause I did that in WoW, and I'm not interested in collecting sets of armor again for now.  Also I've never been one for mindless PvP so I'm avoiding PvMP.  

I am looking forward to book 13, 14 and of course MoM, but right now I'm concentrating on everything there is to know about WAR.

I recently watched the video detailing the "Tome of Knowledge" and I'm enthralled at the depth this goes into.  I'm a hardcore filler-in, check box-in, kill thousands of mobs, explore every nook n' cranny possible kind of player, so WAR is definitely my next MMO

I loved DAoC and the RvR....because its objective and has a point to it instead of just killing other players over and over, so I'm hoping that WAR will deliver an even better enhanced version of that.  Since no other MMO has ever pulled off RvR besides DAoC, I trust Mythic 100% to provide me with another romp in RvR!

Kemih ~ 13 Red Mage | Currently playing FFXI & LOTRO, awaiting Warhammer Online & Aion...