Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

try be for i buy??

hello all

There is just one thing i like to ask will i be able to try the game before i buy.

as i been ripped off so many times before now.

the promise so much then you buy the game and its nothing what they say it would be like and the games just plane crap.

Comments

• ChannceChannce Member CommonPosts: 570

I hear ya bud.  Im sick and tired of layiing out $50 on hype, then getting a crap game.  Dont think this one will fit that mold (cross fingers) but I too am getting gun shy when it comes to buying a game unseen.

When I said i had "time", i meant virtual time, i got no RL "time" for you.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

I can promise you it is not free to try unless you get into the open beta or wait 2 months after release.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• blackf00tblackf00t Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by rock_harry

hello all
    There is just one thing i like to ask will i be able to try the game before i buy.
    as i been ripped off so many times before now.
    the promise so much then you buy the game and its nothing what they say it would be like and the games just plane crap.

if you can find someone thats really nice and got the CE  they can give you one of the 5 trial keys that come with it

• I pre-ordered the CE and i would be more than happy to give you one of the keys, message me around release if you are still interested.

• TraviztyTravizty Member Posts: 114

See my post on ebay for $20 per CE after May 20th!

LOL  just kidding I will have 3 left after I give my 2 friends 1 each. I will make a AoC CE thread on here or if someone already has I will have 3 up for grabs.

Stay tuned!

Don't confuse a players ability, with a class being Over Powered.

-T

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Yep, hang around these forums after launch and look for people like Soad to offer out buddy keys.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez