Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fury... problems

AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

Hey has anyone besides me.... been getting any crashes from fury? it just started out of nowhere right after the realm/queues were down and im thinking its fury becuse i keep my computer running in good shape and its more than i need to handle fury so this makes me real confused and angry

4gb g.skill ram amd athlon dual core 6000+ 3.15ghz. evga 7600gt....  i think i exceed the performance req besides the vid card?

DEADPHOENIX

Comments

• zspawnzspawn Member Posts: 410

I have Athlon 4000+ and 7600GT and 2gb of ram and its fine...No crashes at all...Did you try deleting + reinstalling ?

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

good idea ill try that ty.. part of the prob may be because on running on vista and its so dam demanding on that os when playing games

DEADPHOENIX

• zspawnzspawn Member Posts: 410

I'd say that's to blame...Vista...

Had ultimate version 64bit, everything was SLOW including Fury for some reason...5fps in Vanguard, WoW kept crashing... even with all the necessary drivers..

I went to WinXP 64bit everything ran like a charm but switched to WinXP 32bit last week due to some other addon devices I wanted to use didn't support 64bit :)

running on vista war a last resort for me no reatil store carried it becuase they all got rid of them for vista so i was stuck with it :(.. i might even conmsider downgrading because its almost unbeliveable that vista shots everything down when it comes to gaming... i had 2gbs of ram when i was running on xp.. and my games ran without any problems and 2gb was alot for xp so my computer was content.. but then when my xp cd got trashed :(.. vista came along and i was thinking it would be good to upgrade for the future.. yeah i was wrong really wrong.... i tried running my same games and i crashed left and right it was so dam annoying... i would have been able to run fury without a prob on xp with 2gb.. then i had to switch my boards to accomodate 4gb and my system still isnot fast enough in my opinon... im planning on getting 4sticks of 2gb of ram for my board so i think ill be ok... id rather buy more ram then to spend 100+ for xp or a new vid card which i need

DEADPHOENIX

• alwayscaremealwayscareme Member Posts: 2

I am a newbie here, and want to know more about fury, in some other games I also met such question, it usually can't be solved too quickly.

lol im so dam dumb i figured it out... my cpu and ram was overheating, so i took my stock cooler out and put in a good cooler i had laying around.. and i took my side case off and i have a fan dangling at the coolers level and its pulling the air away from it and the ram and now everything is ook!!!!

DEADPHOENIX