Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wich profession?

kung_kanelkung_kanel Member Posts: 2

wich profession is the best one on GWF?

King Of Cinnamon

Comments

• NoUrbanLightNoUrbanLight Member Posts: 70

Honestly, the game is so balanced that any profession will get you through the game at the same pace. What's best really boils down to picking one that matches your personal play style. Little details for example like do you like playing a point and click tank that can stand up to any mistakes like a warrior, or a really delicate but high damage wielding assassin that can be really powerful but easy to get killed? Even a specific build can of each profession will play radically differently. My Minion Master Necromancers takes out enemies in a far different way then my guild mate's Curse oriented Necromancer.

~~~~~
    "Big surprise... there was no protection by this urban light..."

• endlesoneendlesone Member Posts: 109

there really is no best profession/class in he game as they have mentioned the game is really balanced and i appreciate that unlike other online games there is no uber class or build

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Guild Wars revolves around balanced classes, and has managed to complete the goal; the classes are balanced. Every class serves to accomplish a variety of different purposes thanks to the ability to switch secondary profession. While Monks (for example) usually stick to healing and protecting they can also change their secondary and farm pretty good.

Some classes are however better for some purposes, an example of this is Paragons. Paragons are truly exceptional when it comes to relieving party members of pressure thanks to some skills making Paragons a class that pretty much everyone wants in their group, in PvE. However when they venture into the Underworld to farm for gold/greens (the best items) they are pretty much worthless alone.

I'll do my best to summarize what every class is about and what purpose you will mainly serve when playing that, but as always keep in mind that there are always exceptions due to the choice of secondary professions one can choose.

• Warrior: The Warrior serves the role of a traditional m

• cryoracryora Member Posts: 367

Guild Wars gives you tons of customization freedom and no matter what profession combination you choose, you'll still be able to be successful one way or another. But do keep in mind that success isn't guaranteed. You have to work for it and find the best strategies to be successful. This is also a team oriented game, so you also have to think about what is required to make the team successful as a whole.

PvP and PvE will vary alot, and you'll have to change your skill sets to best suit the situation.