Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help on choosing!!!

chucky233chucky233 Member Posts: 122

I need help!

Whats a Good Class That I should Play?

Whats the highest population Server?

Thanks!

Neosteam.com

Comments

• TrashcantoyTrashcantoy Member Posts: 827

Atlantean and Rimor are both just as populated, dont pick the german server :p

so i see u are just starting? a good choice would be Martial Artist (good solo player / easy to start playing with, doesnt need money for new weapons all the time) or a adventurer (also good for solo / easy 2 play, u can see it as the "hybrid" class)

but in the end it all comes down to taste, wanna heal? go with the doc.. u like "magic"? go with the nano technician (has AoE nukes, lvls v fast in certain lvls, but u have to learn it)

MMOs currently playing: -
    About to play: Lord of the Rings Online
    Played: Anarchy Online (alltime favorite) and lots of f2p titles (honorable mentions: 9Dragons, Martial Heroes, Dekaron, Atlantica Online)

• AmpallangAmpallang Member Posts: 396

you first character is generally going to be something easy to use such as an Martial artist or adventurer as mentioned above.  However you may also consider an enforcer easy to use.

If you are not being responded to directly, you are probably on my ignore list.