Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help me!!!!!!!!!!!

belita-rossbelita-ross Member Posts: 1

I have 3 of ?S(can't spell word) I'm new

1. how do you put pics in your galleries
  2. when you are making a new thread do you have to press"new topic" or is there some other way if there is some other way, please tell me
  3. I have uploaded one avatar so far, the problem is that i got my pic from the same place am i still doing something wrong if so please tell me

brup, fart, finger in nose "bye bye"

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

Originally posted by belita-ross

I have 3 of ?S(can't spell word) I'm new

how do you put pics in your galleries
    when you are making a new thread do you have to press"new topic" or is there some other way if there is some other way, please tell me
    I have uploaded one avatar so far, the problem is that i got my pic from the same place am i still doing something wrong if so please tell me

1. You click Galleries on the top of the page. Then click on Upload Images.

2. Yes you need to click on New Topic.

3. If you have uploaded an image for an avatar successfully it will be saved in your profile. Go to My Profile and it should default to Options. If not, click Options near the top of the page. Towards the middle will be a list of all the avatars you have uploaded. Select the one you want then hit Save Changes at the bottom.