Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need advice

frkhot97frkhot97 Member Posts: 393

Hey

I wanna play FFXI, the game seem deep enough plus I love the design of this game's armour!

But, there's a problem, I have a little baby and he wakes up some times in the evening, usually at bad timing. I have to leave party and run off to put him back to sleep. From my understanding, FFXI is heavily group centric, and leaving a group during a quest can be devastating.

So, would you advice me NOT to play FFXI, or can you make progress without groups at all?

Comments

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

I've been in plenty of parties where people had to do that. It's no biggie. As long as it's not every 2 minutes or something. People who need smoke breaks are usually worse.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• CaliburXlCaliburXl Member Posts: 73

yeah thats happened to me before and it never really bothered me when people have to go take care of their kids and in my experiance other people dont mind either so i think youll be ok . besides if your party members do complain about it then the party sucks and you shouldnt be in it anyway.