Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

On another note.. (art)

DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

Here is some concept art you may have not seen for the game. An artist just uploaded these a couple days ago. The game looks good.. on paper.

Red Rock's thread at Conceptart.org.

Comments

• oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863

You said it bro, the game looks good, "on paper" but in reality the game looks and plays like bile..

Rallithon Oakthornn
    (Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

• chucky233chucky233 Member Posts: 122

HHAHAHHAHA you guys really dont know that much about dark and light do ya? Thats the chinese version thats coming out in Summer! Then we are getting the new version and updated it in the english version to make it better. They said a newer version is coming at the forums too.

Neosteam.com

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

Here is a thread from the official site with some more Concept Art, as well as in game models. It is an older thread but has been updated with some Player City concepts at the end.

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205
    Originally posted by chucky233

HHAHAHHAHA you guys really dont know that much about dark and light do ya? Thats the chinese version thats coming out in Summer! Then we are getting the new version and updated it in the english version to make it better. They said a newer version is coming at the forums too.

Yeah, and if you beleive that there is a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you....

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

game?

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "