Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fury down......

AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

Furys down...... i guess they are either tweaking fury or patching

DEADPHOENIX

Comments

• b3erb3er Member Posts: 2

I dun think so, there is no more patches or tweaks or smething... Auran team does not support fury anyore imho... i'm just very interesting who is putting up crashed servers)

If some company doesnt buy this game... it will die...

But i'm still playing it... That was very stupid to kill this project. auran team sucks

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

this is bullshit... fury desearves a better team or sompany to run it :( auran is making shit so difficult... at least sell it to somone who would "know" how to run it... i love fury... and i never looked back when i spent money on it :( now look where its at.... if this shit keeps up im moving to guild wars or something where i know they wouldent abandone us its a real shame becuase fury has so much poteintial... its even possible it could surpass other mmo's if they had the right people but oh well i know thats not gonna happen

DEADPHOENIX

• jaigaiajaigaia Member Posts: 66

First off im sorry to hear Fury's server is down , if they are not updating or patching this would be so wrong ... another weekend where they start it off on the DOWNSIDE.

Audux u have a reason to be upset and i totally agree with u if they are not goin to do anything w/ Fury than the least they could do is sell it or let someone else run it and bring it back to its greatness. If they arent than like i posted on my open thread here to Tony himself its time cos enuff is enough give us our damn game make it playable , dependable , and take it to its greatness .....

Ill just say if u read the thread which many probably havent cos it looks like a wall of text the main reason i wrote which is at the end was for everyone thats playing, has played , wants to play .... writes to Aurans email .... phone calls .... direct mail it doesnt matter time to flood their office with as much info as possible to let them know its time to do something .... technically over 100,000 units were initially sold ... yet only 500 on the ladder ... yea i d say its time that everyone got in on this ...THEY OWE US A GAME ...

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

good idea im gonna read bosses thread... and send some angry e-mails to auran

DEADPHOENIX

• b3erb3er Member Posts: 2

hehe) if fury servers are down till mon, our clan will wait 4 darkfall.. and probably we goin stop to play fury

i spent bout 100$ on fury, and i don't think i'm doing something wrong, this was a great amazing game, and i was happy 2 play with u guys.... but it becomes really annoying to just waiting when servers are up...

lol i just made some calls to phones, registered in whois database of fury's site on first 52+ hrs downtime)

they just said wrong number btw)))))

p.s. sry 4 my english :P from Russia with love )

• jaigaiajaigaia Member Posts: 66

to the last poster on this thread ... didnt want to qoute cos i couldnt understand everything to Russia w/ luv believe that ... but this is why the thread i started recently www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/170809 though seemingly like a rant is so important its time for answers , its time for commitment and most of all its time for them to give ppl their money worth

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."