Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of a great game.

ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

This would have been one of the best RvR games out if it wasn't for the imbalance and farvortism in the game. First the lightside GSs are the most narcissistic people I have ever met in any game I have played since EQ. I see the fury GSs always helping the fury side but the lightside GSs even go to the point of telling the furies how to beat the lights...Their own team mates.

Every update is only for more IM stuff. That is all the care about. To compete in this game you have to spend far more than you would in a Pay to Play game. A lot more.

All the GSs are friends of the GM's who are friends of the developers. This makes a complete imbalance in the game and they continue to help themselves and not the community.

RvR not in this game. 1-15 is just a IM war and the 20-30 is a zerg fest. There is really no high end PvP.

I made it all the way to lvl 47UM. I loved the game. the community sucks. That is 147lvls of game play and now I am sick of all the A-holes in this game and the fact that no content has been added at all to the game only IM items. Spend more money please.

Don't play this game if you are looking for balance and PvP. This isn't it.

Comments

• packerspackers Member Posts: 30

can i have ur account then

• Tatiana313Tatiana313 Member Posts: 4

I just started playing and my char is only lvl 14.  I haven't done much pvp nor do I really intend to.  That said,  I found the community on Shaiya severely lacking.  It has cool graphics, nice quests, and it doesn't seem to be a grind fest.  But there are tons of ks'ers (not just regular mob ks'ers either - they ks quest mini-bosses repeatedly and not because they need the quest)  and no one really helps anyone else(except for a few priests who healed people without having to be asked - thanks u know who you are).  It just seems a shame that a game that had such great potential has turned into this mess.  I'll probably keep the game to play more as a rpg than as a mmorpg - little to no interaction.

• ianwelshyianwelshy Member UncommonPosts: 28

sorry but i think you are mistaken cos i have found the community to be brillant yes it has it's draw backs but then doesn't everything in life.

• fmurphfmurph Member Posts: 2
  • fmurphfmurph Member Posts: 2

I have heard a lot of people say that the community in this game sucks, but I have had the exact same experience with people in this game as in any other mmo. In fact I would say the community in runescape is far worse. I am lvl 19 and already have a good amount of friends, and all of them seem nice enough. This is the most enternaining free mmo I have ever played. I have played 2moon, 9dragons, runescape, and rf online.

• Tatiana313Tatiana313 Member Posts: 4

Everyone has different experiences...what time do you play?  Maybe it's just that I'm playing at a time when the good players are sleeping