Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help.

xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

Anyone know where to go to get the mission to move your character from one campaign to another? While I know which area to go to, how do I get access without having to buy a runner?In-particular.. The quest so I can do my own running.

Ohh I am a bit new, only 8 days now.

Comments

• NoUrbanLightNoUrbanLight Member Posts: 70

Which campaign to which campaign? Going anywhere from Prophecies, you have to be in Lion's Arch. Factions, you have to get the quests in Kaineng Center. Nightfall, you have to at least get to the Consulate Docks. You then from those locations have to get separate quests for each campaign you wish to go to.

~~~~~
    "Big surprise... there was no protection by this urban light..."

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by NoUrbanLight
    Which campaign to which campaign? Going anywhere from Prophecies, you have to be in Lion's Arch. Factions, you have to get the quests in Kaineng Center. Nightfall, you have to at least get to the Consulate Docks. You then from those locations have to get separate quests for each campaign you wish to go to.

NoUrbanLight pretty much answered your question, but I would (as always) urge you to in the future go to the GWWiki as you there can find the answer to your question.