Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Beta Contest Update

13»

Comments

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    Its the luck of the draw nothing you can/could of done about it

Playing: Ragnarok Online
    Testing: Nothing Right Now
    Waiting: World of Warcraft

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Finwe
    Personally I think you should have to at least be registered for 4-6 months. And have 50-100 posts to be able to actually participate in the possibility of being drawed for the Beta contest. Having all these inactives win these beta's.....Pissing me off.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

Dude I agree with you (except the months parts. Make it if your active on the site). It pisses me off that ppl under 10 post get to be winners. I mean come on. For all I know they just enter for contest and look for beta updates and never come back.  . . . .  geez

(no offence to winners. It's in general)

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Originally posted by Loumeer
    First, Those rules would only create meaningless posts all over mmorpg.com.

Not with malkavian around.....Hes a creepishly everywhere mod that likes to lock and delete alot of things.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Heh creepish? Thanx for the compliment. Truth is I usually have "Rage" blaring through my stereo headphones with a bottle of JD playing FP's or whoopin someones ass in PVP of somekind... I only delete or lock threads when people do stupid things like break the CoC or can't read. I hate stupid people. (Inside Joke) image 

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• imaslacksterimaslackster Member Posts: 30
    I just playin  a private server, its pretty cool, there isnt as much as there is on the normal beta servers but still can check out the game and see how it plays.  Much love to WoW

• maguseomaguseo Member Posts: 39

Originally posted by imaslackster
    I just playin  a private server, its pretty cool, there isnt as much as there is on the normal beta servers but still can check out the game and see how it plays.  Much love to WoW

hey thats cool which server do u play on?

• imaslacksterimaslackster Member Posts: 30
    well i usually play on the stormcraft ones, (whenever they are up) but my friend is a GM on another one, its kinda cool.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Hrm. There are private servers, and people will pay 500+ for beta? Geez.....The world....is indeed....full of dumbasses....Sad...sad...thing.image

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

And you all know our policies regarding Private Servers right?

- Malkavian image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• maguseomaguseo Member Posts: 39

Originally posted by Malkavian

And you all know our policies regarding Private Servers right?
     - Malkavian image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

what on earth are u talking about..private servers dont exist imageimage

• iddmitriiddmitri Member UncommonPosts: 671
    I lost.

∙name: EViLD0G
    ∙clan: [EXE]
    ∙playing: WoW, EQ, SIMS, AC, AC2, DAoC, FFXI, AW, RS
    ∙planning: WoW, EQ2, GW, DnL