Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Problem ! COV

fantazmatfantazmat Member Posts: 20

Hello, as you remember me.. i was just to play the game when but i have few problems.. i create the game account on PlayNC and when i click to "Use serial code" it tells me to type it and then i click Create Game Account and everything is okay .. till the moment when i have to choose the sort of pay.. i click gamecard coz i dont wanna pay by my credit but i DO have a new GAME so i have a month free. and i type the code after clickin : GAME TIME CARD.. and it says that it cant be the same as my serial code of the game.. which i got from the card.. in game boX: (( what am i doin wrong? help plz!

I read some stuff.. hey so do i need to have EXTRA prepaid card to activate the game account? coz it says  :  "You will need a valid credit or debit card, or prepaid game time card to activate your account." and then " If you use a game time card, you will receive the included month of game time plus the number of days provided by the game time card you purchased. "

plz help me! i am a bit confused!

My question is how can i create a game account without having EXTRA GAME TIME CARD... coz now i read all the helps and faqs.. and no idea..... it overwhelms me.. really. ; ///

Comments

• Sanctus_MorsSanctus_Mors Member Posts: 597

Just to verify you have the following:

A. Serial code that comes with the game.

B. A prepaid game card

You have entered the serial code to verify that your copy is legit and now you have entered the code from the prepaid game card (different then the serial code) and it's saying the code is not valid?

your arguement is so persuasive, so filled with knowledge and insight. You back up your argument very articulately, with suggestions of improvements and raising examples to glorify your position....oh wait, you didn't

• fantazmatfantazmat Member Posts: 20

Hey but the serial code is on t he platic CARD inside the BOX right? so i have no PREPAID card.. coz i bought jsut the game! ... i dunt have a prepaid card.. i just have the plastic card inside the COV box

I just have ONE code .. inside the box there is a plastic card - that is my only code. the only code i have. Maybe i have another code .. on the box or somewhere where i dunt know. But my question is CANT I create the game account with just COV box without buying prepaid card? coz it seems to be like that ;/

I have to know which is the serial code and which is the prepaid. The card is prepaid right? so where do i have the serial code? but when i type it in line : Serial code it works.. and then i type it in the field : Game time card : and it says it cant be the same as serial one.. so i think i just need to buy a prepaid card to activate the account.

• WikkedbowtieWikkedbowtie Member Posts: 494

You have to give either your credit/debit card number or enter a prepaid time card to activate your account.

Unless you bought a prepaid time card you do not have one in the box.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010

Originally posted by fantazmat

Hello, as you remember me.. i was just to play the game when but i have few problems.. i create the game account on PlayNC and when i click to "Use serial code" it tells me to type it and then i click Create Game Account and everything is okay .. till the moment when i have to choose the sort of pay.. i click gamecard coz i dont wanna pay by my credit but i DO have a new GAME so i have a month free. and i type the code after clickin : GAME TIME CARD.. and it says that it cant be the same as my serial code of the game.. which i got from the card.. in game boX: (( what am i doin wrong? help plz!

I read some stuff.. hey so do i need to have EXTRA prepaid card to activate the game account? coz it says  :  "You will need a valid credit or debit card, or prepaid game time card to activate your account." and then " If you use a game time card, you will receive the included month of game time plus the number of days provided by the game time card you purchased. "

plz help me! i am a bit confused!
    My question is how can i create a game account without having EXTRA GAME TIME CARD... coz now i read all the helps and faqs.. and no idea..... it overwhelms me.. really. ; ///

Ok, I'll bite. I'm going to ask it. I'm just going to.

What did NC soft support say. The people who actually can solve your problem. Who can see what your code actually does.

What did they say.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • You get 1 Code inside the CoH/CoV box, wich is the Game Code. (and theres usualy a trial code aswell for friends)

But to Activate your new Game Code you need either ur Credit Card Number (Payment) or a Pre-Paid number bought in store or internet. Without either one of them, you just got an empty account wich cant be used untill activated.

Ok Wolf : ) thank you hehe now i know. It is clear ; ) i typed my trial one.. and i am gonna buy a prepaid card so its gonna activate my account! thanks again : ) you know.. people are dumb sometimes ;o i had no idea how does it work so i asked! thanks again : ) now i am updating .. downloading 700mbs thats deadly ;d : )

• Sanctus_MorsSanctus_Mors Member Posts: 597

Hope it works out. Curious about your first impression. I replied to your email before I came here so I'm glad it's downloading.

Good luck.

your arguement is so persuasive, so filled with knowledge and insight. You back up your argument very articulately, with suggestions of improvements and raising examples to glorify your position....oh wait, you didn't

• I hope it works out for you. I had that same problem once before. Which is strange, becouse I have done these kinda things many times, but that time it was blank in my head. ^-^'

I hope you will like the game, I love it. But havnt played for a very long time now, been saving money for a better comp and havnt played any Pay-To-Play games since then.

Would be fun to hear/read your thoughts of the game later when you have started. ^^

Hey Wolfy :) so here's my first impression :

Game is awesome, great, fabulous! I made so many heroes that i cant even count em ; p hey but i understand you very well. My computer : P4 2,4 Ghz, 2gb Ram, Radeon X1550, i had to lower my COV graphic to the lowest lvl... and still it lags ;/ it worries me... coz it says the minimal req : 800 Mhz.. i never believe in these info but i thought hey i dont have that bad pc.. but i do have :D but ok back to game. I am suprised with the amount of powers and abilities.. i have one problem. I run the game COV and i can only create a Hero not a Villain : ) dunno where is the option :D Luv the game. I am planning to buy a new PC in few months. I just need to earn some money. Its gonna be great adventure, im sure of it.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

When you click on create a new character, if you can create both, you will be offered a choice, if you can only access 1 side of the game, it will follow up there.

If you have 8 characters slot per server, you only have 1 side of the game, if you have 12 characters slots per server, you have both.

I would assume they would give the other half again, and again, and again...at various moment if you are subscribing.  They did it once, there is no reason to believe they would not redo it.  If you can't wait, I guess you can buy the other half and get a free month from this purchase (and the box).

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• I´m happy that you had a good first impression of the game. Hope it will keep it that way, many people still play after it was release many years ago and still think its great.

Hmmm...Maybe your playing on a server with lag on it. My older comp wich was worse then yours (Dont know about the graphic card) did work perfect, but had on lowest then aswell. ^-^ And there have been new patches (Issues) and stuff since I played, so that might add to your lag-experience. But doubt it.

And with the topic where you can only create Heroes, I dont really understand. You have been saying you bought the CoV not CoH. There is also a pack with both of CoH/CoV. And then you will get like Anofalye posted, a choice which one you want to create. A Blue icon for the Heroes and a Red one for villains. (Dont know if they have changed it since I played).