Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Historical?

I am not here to bash this game, I was just wondering why it is listed as historical? From the screen shots it looks like there are many Asian and European influences in the game models. Also, is that a Viking style dragon ship with oars?

I will give this game a shot but VC needs to be changed from historical to fantasy.

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

Comments

• FaarisFaaris Member Posts: 2

amm- no it is historical, this game sets you back to the days where gunpowder(Historical) was state of the art weaponry, and pirates(Historical) roamed the sea, also this game gives you a huge map of the world with ''Historical'' Locations, from Athens and Venice, to Sri Lanka and Edo-Japan.

and no, thats an Asian Dragonhead Gunboat

Enjoy VC!