Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Follow The White Rabbit Buddy Key Trial v5.0

1789101113»

Comments

• Numa999Numa999 Member Posts: 62

I'd love a key, always wanted to try the matrix,

[email protected]

• MirrandorMirrandor Member UncommonPosts: 55

I haven't played MxO since beta and I would be willing to test it out to see how far it has progressed since then. If you have any spare keys, please send them to my MMORPG.com email/Private Message.

Thanks.

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

I haven't tried this in a few years, if anyone could hook me up with a key, I'd appreciate it.

[email protected]

• DarkKingEDDarkKingED Member Posts: 4

i have never try this game but would like to. So if there are any keys any one wants to give up one, i take it??

Darkness Has No End!!

• SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390

Just sent keys to Bladio, chief709 and S0d3r.

Which currently leaves me fresh out. Working on getting some more though.

• CheogaeCheogae Member Posts: 6

If there is any keys left I would like one.

But just wondering how would I get the game if I receive a key?

• Synapze777Synapze777 Member Posts: 5

Trial keys here. http:// www.myspace.com/mxospace

Download from the main page (I think) www.TheMatrixonline.com  - don't buy. Else google for the free trial.

• Apacolypse12Apacolypse12 Member Posts: 15

i would like one [email protected]

Feel free to PM me for 21 Day EVE online trials i will send you one in under 12 hours a day

• xXZeromanXxxXZeromanXx Member Posts: 1

Please I would Love a buddy key Thanks

[email protected]

Keys have now been sent to all current requestees.

• TycodaTycoda Member UncommonPosts: 37

I'd love to give it a try!

Thanx for the Op!

Tycoda, your key has been sent.

Do note that my supply of keys is starting to run out. Be sure to get yours by requesting it asap!

• ezjay1975ezjay1975 Member UncommonPosts: 131

I would like to try this game.  If u have any keys left please PM me one. Thank you

• ZhaustZhaust Member Posts: 13

Could I have a key please?

kcarlson134 AT comcast.net

"It's better to burn out, than fade away!"

• diereinnoddiereinnod Member Posts: 1

I briefly played this game several years ago on a free trial and my computer couldn't handle it. Now that i have a decent PC i'd like to give it another shot. If anyone could send a buddy key my way I would appreciate it very much. Thanks

[email protected]

• ZyvorgZyvorg Member Posts: 1

I've been meaning to try this out for ages and just never got around to it, if I could get a trial key that would be great. Jeremyl87 AT lycos.com

• If anyone has any trial keys left, I'd be quite interested in giving this game a spin. Despite all the bile about it on this forum, the actual MXO forum is very active and mostly positive in tone.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Got one elsewhere, but thanks!

For anyone who might be interested, I went to http://www.myspace.com/mxospace and got my key within 2 hours of sending the e-mail. Patcher is running now and I look forward to experimenting with the next 14 days :)

ezjay1975, Zhaust, diereinnod and Zyvorg.

Your keys have been sent. Enjoy.

• BlicriddBlicridd Member UncommonPosts: 27

Would very much appreciate a trial key.  Been contemplating if I should try this game and this would be a good chance.  Thanks in advance!

• JustTalkingJustTalking Member CommonPosts: 206

Hi all,

The good folks at Rumbarr.net are also giving out keys too....don't mean to step on any toes or anything but just letting you know, also xWintermutex  has laid out some detailed instructions to play MxO through Station Launcher Beta, here:

http://www.thematrix.rumbaar.net/index.php?topic=2387.165

You'll have to scroll down a bit.

Hope you enjoy the game.

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462

Does the quest or mission system still feel like ground hog day? I've never played such a repetitive MMO as Matrix online. You can count the number of things you can do for XP on one hand. Then pick one out of that to repeat over and over and over and over again in a group. Are they still using those laughable piss poor comic book cut scenes that looks like it was drawn by a five year old to set the stage for an event over the decent mini animated  cut scenes the game had for the start of an event in its first couple of years since it's release? Are they still using the view screens in the game world to play ads from the real world in a game you pay a sub for?

• JustTalkingJustTalking Member CommonPosts: 206
    Originally posted by IAmMMO

Does the quest or mission system still feel like ground hog day? I've never played such a repetitive MMO as Matrix online. You can count the number of things you can do for XP on one hand. Then pick one out of that to repeat over and over and over and over again in a group.
    Yes the missions are basically the same, a few additions here and there....i agree that the missions are repetitive...but no more than any other MMO i've played....the rewards on the other hand....
    Are they still using those laughable piss poor comic book cut scenes that looks like it was drawn by a five year old to set the stage for an event over the decent mini animated  cut scenes the game had for the start of an event in its first couple of years since it's release?
    Ok that's a bit unfair, yes the comic-book style is still being used for obvious reasons...but to say it looks like a five-year old drew them? come on.
     Are they still using the view screens in the game world to play ads from the real world in a game you pay a sub for?
    When i last logged in they were still showing ad's on billboards, but i don't know about now.

• KarlsonchikKarlsonchik Member Posts: 1

I would like a key as well please. Thanks

Unfortunately it appears my keys have ran out quicker than expected (this has been going on over several sites and demands been hard to meet).

I can't really say when/if I'll be getting any more so in the mean time, like others have said, you can also access the Matrix Online trial without the need for a buddy key through the use of SOE's new Station Launcher software.

http://launcher.station.sony.com/

Once again, thanks to everyone for your interest and I hope to see you all online at some point. Good luck out there, operatives!