Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give Away Tonight

waxmyjimmywaxmyjimmy Member Posts: 1

I hope I win, my life has been spiraling downwards after seeing things about this game.  Being a long time blizzard fan and playing/knowing everyone of their titles like the back of my hand, and then not being able to play this but see my friend play it, who does not deserve it! :P Is very frustrating.

Whenever I read the Blizzard Beta forums sometimes I see people that make the most worthless posts, just to flame or belittle someone and wonder why they in beta and not me :(

If I ever get into beta i'm going to keep a very detailed, explicit journal of all my thoughts about everything as I see it and post on the blizzard beta boards everyday so they know my thoughts about their game from a new comer, like a true tester should do.

All the games out now are such a let down, and I've played all the good single player ones, some a couple times, and now I am gameless and I am so sad.  I sit at my computer hoping email comes that lets me into beta but each day, actually every couple hours I get disappointed.  I live in oklahoma and their is nothing to do here till school starts.  So i sit at my computer everyday hoping to play WOW.  I tryed numerous give aways but lost all so far.  I've settled for playing Frozen Throne and rolling the mouse wheel forward and pretending I am playing WOW.  I listen to the WOW soundtrack every night, I have no life and no WOW I am truely pathetic.

Usually I spend most of my day sleeping so that WOW will get to me sooner, then I wake up and read the Blizzard forums for 4-5 hours, then play warcraft old ones and new ones, then I draw warcraft characters in my sketch pad, sometimes go to friends to watch him play for hours on end, then sleep to warcraft soundtrack.  Somewhere in there I eat and shower, check email and then start over the next day.  I sell stuff on ebay for living so I have plenty of time to sit around and think about how I'm not playing WOW.  Whenever I exercise....ahh nevermind that's going alittle too far in how pathetic I am.  I will stop now, anyone else as pathetic as me? :D

EDIT: I think i post this in wrong forum, rumour forum sounds the most fun though so I click on it always first, forgot what forum I was in when i posted this, if you could move that would be cool, if you dont mind then thats cool too, good luck everyone trying to win invite tonight.

KEK~

KEK~