Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The ability to grow

SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290

What a sweet idea. You character develops physically as you develop levels. It is easy to get totally immersed in this game. The bigest this to watch is how you spend your AP points. Once spent there is now going back. Its not like school where you forget all of your algerbra.

Comments

• Bremstone66Bremstone66 Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Sabbicat

What a sweet idea. You character develops physically as you develop levels. It is easy to get totally immersed in this game. The bigest this to watch is how you spend your AP points. Once spent there is now going back. Its not like school where you forget all of your algerbra.
    So I have been off and on since CB and the pre OB. This game is freaking awsome. I dont like games usually that are set like this becuase I always thought that having these kind of choices was to much work. But you can do literaly any thing you want. Ummm my only suggestion, save your sp to about lvl 20 and than see what kind of class you want to develope. 

I highly recommand this game to any MMO fanatice. Like I said I didnt like games like this until I played this game.   FREAKING ADDICTING.