Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this sorta like Duke Nukem in terms of product release?

2»

Comments

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by downtoearth

Originally posted by tvalentine

you can skip every convention in the year, but the one convention you MUST make to show off your game is the GDC. It might actually have some credibility if it went. Thx for the info zorvan.

I didn't know there was a rule book or law on what a game company must do.

It shows that you are ACTUALLY SERIOUS, which is why companies who want a good future with a great looking game (like Fallen Earth) go to these, to show off what they've got :).  Now as for Adventurine, I guess they're just too much of a joke to even show up and explain about their "game".  Stop acting like you know what you're talking about, because it's clear you have no idea.

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558
    Originally posted by mike470

you can skip every convention in the year, but the one convention you MUST make to show off your game is the GDC. It might actually have some credibility if it went. Thx for the info zorvan.

It shows that you are ACTUALLY SERIOUS, which is why companies who want a good future with a great looking game (like Fallen Earth) go to these, to show off what they've got :).  Now as for Adventurine, I guess they're just too much of a joke to even show up and explain about their "game".  Stop acting like you know what you're talking about, because it's clear you have no idea.

niether do you. But i stop posting here because i was in the wrong to bring stupid darkfall arguemeants here in FE threads it didnt really make since. But yea it would help them if they went but they already said there not going to be waisting money on that kinda stuff. so chill out.

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

Originally posted by mike470

niether do you. But i stop posting here because i was in the wrong to bring stupid darkfall arguemeants here in FE threads it didnt really make since. But yea it would help them if they went but they already said there not going to be waisting money on that kinda stuff. so chill out.

LOL Wasting money? you dont waste money by advertising your product, its like coke cola saying their not gonna waste money on tv commercials anymore..... your either a troll or your very new to this site and MMOGs

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• mbrandybuckmbrandybuck Member Posts: 75

Originally posted by falc0n

i yea i know same for darkfall. darkfalld oesnt even have apr departmeant  a year old vid ?  were youg etting thatt he locationt est vid wasnt a year old it was new so why dont oyu go aay zor your nto wanted and keep darkfall out of these forums fallen earths hould be a decent game to
    and darkfall will be 2 if its has a good release

you sound poorly educated

If you ever visit the Darkfall forum, you can read him in all his glory. He's incapable of completing even a simple coherent sentence.

And in spite of this... He's the world's "authority" on every subject.

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216
    Originally posted by mbrandybuck

i yea i know same for darkfall. darkfalld oesnt even have apr departmeant  a year old vid ?  were youg etting thatt he locationt est vid wasnt a year old it was new so why dont oyu go aay zor your nto wanted and keep darkfall out of these forums fallen earths hould be a decent game to

If you ever visit the Darkfall forum, you can read him in all his glory. He's incapable of completing even a simple coherent sentence.

as much as i think this guy is a troll, i dont agree with people makeing fun of how others talk(type?). Guessing from the way he talks ill take it english is his 2nd language.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by mbrandybuck

as much as i think this guy is a troll, i dont agree with people makeing fun of how others talk(type?). Guessing from the way he talks ill take it english is his 2nd language.

Normally, I'd agree with you. But on at least one occasion when I brought up his constant butchering of the written word, he made a post which had actual grammatical structure, proper structure, proper spelling, and even punctuation. That is why I give him a bad time on his typing, because he's made it apparent it's more from laziness than necessity.