Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've had it - So here's my question

2»

Comments

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

Actually, that was a pretty funny response MadAce.

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461

Originally posted by Josher

What if we just found out we never landed on the moon?  What if we just found out the Holocaust never happened and everyone with tatoos on their wrists have been brainwashed by the US?
    Why would you give a $^$&# Madace.  Don't you live in England?  I imagine you'd be clapping & cheering much like all the videos of people in Iraq or Iran when the towers were going down, chanting "death to America".  Of course that wasn't everyone, but they were pretty large groups of people.  Probably out of work actors paid by Hollywood;)   
    Its really simple.  If 9-11 was an inside job, you'd figure we could've easily planted some dirty bombs in Iraq 5 years ago and went, "Oh lookie, we found em!!!"  
    How's that Tinfoil hat fitten ya lately?  I can picture you in a dungy basement rubbing your hands together laughing creepily as you write this swill.

So err... You saying I'm a 9/11 truther or something?

I think amidst all your attempts to be witty and funny you forgot to insert "a point" in your post.

Don't worry, happens to the best of us.

• DarkVortex2DarkVortex2 Member Posts: 11

How's that plan coming along MadAce? 

Originally posted by DarkVortex2

How's that plan coming along MadAce? 

*sigh*

1: I'm not a 9/11 truther. For me the whole matter is of no importance, as there are many, many more important things. Not the least of which is my own life.

2: I'm not an American.

3: I have an unfair advantage as I'm all too well acquainted with many aspects of civil disobedience and other aspects that would aid in any real and influential action.

So hence my still just question: "What would people do who have been spreading the idea that 9/11 was an inside job?"

If I'm not mistaken you have yet to answer the question. Perhaps after your attempts to go off-topic have failed.

• JosherJosher Member Posts: 2,818

Originally posted by MadAce

What if we just found out we never landed on the moon?  What if we just found out the Holocaust never happened and everyone with tatoos on their wrists have been brainwashed by the US?
    Why would you give a $^$&# Madace.  Don't you live in England?  I imagine you'd be clapping & cheering much like all the videos of people in Iraq or Iran when the towers were going down, chanting "death to America".  Of course that wasn't everyone, but they were pretty large groups of people.  Probably out of work actors paid by Hollywood;)   
    Its really simple.  If 9-11 was an inside job, you'd figure we could've easily planted some dirty bombs in Iraq 5 years ago and went, "Oh lookie, we found em!!!"  
    How's that Tinfoil hat fitten ya lately?  I can picture you in a dungy basement rubbing your hands together laughing creepily as you write this swill.

I think amidst all your attempts to be witty and funny you forgot to insert "a point" in your post.

My point is 9-11 wasn't an inside job and you're a complete wacko if you even run the thought through your head for more than a second.  But then again, you're not American, so why would you care?  I'm sure the 1st thing going through your head when you saw the video, was  "about time".  Its quite apparent you hate the US for whatever odd reason.  

Oh ok I see.  You just wanted to taunt others for having no plan in such a hypothetical situation.  Even though you yourself have the exact same strategy. 

Or maybe your strategy is more akin to that old saying "Better to stay silent and look a fool, rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt".  I suspect, for you, this is a fitting plan of inaction. 

My point is 9-11 wasn't an inside job and you're a complete wacko if you even run the thought through your head for more than a second.  But then again, you're not American, so why would you care?  I'm sure the 1st thing going through your head when you saw the video, was  "about time".  Its quite apparent you hate the US for whatever odd reason.  

I think he just hates himself and works out his rage by projecting it on everyone, regardless of qualification.

• Originally posted by MadAce

Originally posted by poopypants

There already is irrefutable evidence - mountains of it - that 9/11 was an inside job!

So whatever you see going on in the US now pretty much answers your question...as long as they have plenty of food in the 'fridge and plenty of entertainment the American sheeple will do absolutely nothing!

Russia and China know that pleasure is the opiate of the American sheeple...take it away and watch them scramble! That's how China whipped their asses in Vietnam - the Tet Offensive stunned the American sheeple by not only exposing the lies of their leaders but also by sending a clear message "We will fight you 'til the last drop of blood!" They lost their taste for war after that...lmao!

KK. There's irrefutable evidence then. Which makes my question even more interesting. What are YOU going to do?

I'm going to stand by and watch as the US government (the military wing of the Bilderberg Oligarchy) drops all the pretenses and begins to reveal their true intentions...Total World Domination!

I'm going to stand by and watch as hundreds of thousands of young - mostly poor - people are drafted and sent into one of three meat-grinder conflicts...the Middle-East, Asia, or South America.

I'm going to stand by and watch as the US economy is deliberately destroyed...leaving millions with no other recourse than to join the military or go to work in factories or work camps for a little bit of food. This will also be their excuse to move into a cashless society...if you don't obey them they will turn you off!

I'm going to stand by and watch as food-riots ravage city after city...the wealthy will be perfectly safe and well fed in their heavily fortified 'gated communities'. As for me and mine: I've already stock-piled lot's and lot's of Ensure, MRE's, Ramen noodles, vitamins and dietary supplements as well as some medicines like amoxicillin.

I'm going to stand by and watch as martial law is declared...Canadian and Mexican troops will fill in for American troops as they will be otherwise occupied in the aforementioned conflicts.

I'm going to stand by and watch the American sheeple suffer profoundly...but I'll be watching for something very special to happen as a result of that profound suffering: Humility! (I have no confidence in this but it might just happen.) The American sheeple have willfully allowed their government to do great harm in this world and they must/will be punished for it! For example: The CIA is the worlds largest drug cartel; controlling 90% of the worlds heroin production and 70% of the worlds cocaine production. Crystal meth was developed by the US military for gods sake!!

As for any other actions that I might undertake during this awful chapter in human history...I'd be a fool to expound them here!! So bugger off!!

You attempt to bash me because I'm supposedly saying 9/11 was an inside job. Where am I saying this? Please quote me on that. Consider yourself very sad if you can't. Already starts considering yourself very silly in advance.

I accept your apologies beforehand.

Oh ok I see.  You just wanted to taunt others for having no plan in such a hypothetical situation.  Even though you yourself have the exact same strategy. 
    Or maybe your strategy is more akin to that old saying "Better to stay silent and look a fool, rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt".  I suspect, for you, this is a fitting plan of inaction. 

I didn't want to taunt anyone. I ask a question (which you somehow still can't answer, not even and "I don't know" which would be completely acceptable, and so would silence) and then form a conclusion according to the answer, contrary to you, who formed a conclusion before asking the question.

I''m not like 9/11 truthers in any way in the sense that I do not need a plan of action because there is no great truth I'm constantly spreading. 9/11 also doesn't concern me.

This isn't about me. Yes, that's a pity for you. But perhaps you can start a thread about me. I wouldn't object. I you also want to flatter me, then I'd suggest to ask someone besides you to make the thread. Nothing personal.

This is about the great message of 9/11 truthers. And how that message is apparently completely pointless as there are no real life consequences to the online actions of 9/11 truthers.

I present as evidence to this conclusion:

There already is irrefutable evidence - mountains of it - that 9/11 was an inside job!

KK. There's irrefutable evidence then. Which makes my question even more interesting. What are YOU going to do?

I'm going to stand by and watch as the US government (the military wing of the Bilderberg Oligarchy) drops all the pretenses and begins to reveal their true intentions...Total World Domination!

I'm going to stand by and watch as hundreds of thousands of young - mostly poor - people are drafted and sent into one of three meat-grinder conflicts...the Middle-East, Asia, or South America.

I'm going to stand by and watch as the US economy is deliberately destroyed...leaving millions with no other recourse than to join the military or go to work in factories or work camps for a little bit of food. This will also be their excuse to move into a cashless society...if you don't obey them they will turn you off!

I'm going to stand by and watch as food-riots ravage city after city...the wealthy will be perfectly safe and well fed in their heavily fortified 'gated communities'. As for me and mine: I've already stock-piled lot's and lot's of Ensure, MRE's, Ramen noodles, vitamins and dietary supplements as well as some medicines like amoxicillin.

I'm going to stand by and watch as martial law is declared...Canadian and Mexican troops will fill in for American troops as they will be otherwise occupied in the aforementioned conflicts.

I'm going to stand by and watch the American sheeple suffer profoundly...but I'll be watching for something very special to happen as a result of that profound suffering: Humility! (I have no confidence in this but it might just happen.) The American sheeple have willfully allowed their government to do great harm in this world and they must/will be punished for it! For example: The CIA is the worlds largest drug cartel; controlling 90% of the worlds heroin production and 70% of the worlds cocaine production. Crystal meth was developed by the US military for gods sake!!

As for any other actions that I might undertake during this awful chapter in human history...I'd be a fool to expound them here!! So bugger off!! 

So I'd suggest you stop your conflict mongering and examine the thread, in stead of annoying the messenger who announces your laziness.

Coward.

You misquoted me. So you probably based your conclusions on the wrong assumptions.

Please try again.

• UrdigUrdig Member Posts: 1,260

You sure about that?  Are you sure ephedrine wasn't developed at the end of the 1800's and crystal meth developed at the start of the 1900's by the Japanese?

Are you sure that it was the US military that created crystal meth?  Cause if you're wrong about this one fact, I would have to assume you were wrong about the others. 

Wish Darkfall would release.

• HojokoHojoko Member Posts: 30

Yay for conspiracy!

•  

So I'd suggest you stop your conflict mongering and examine the thread, in stead of annoying the messenger who announces your laziness.

You're obtuse!

• Originally posted by Urdig

You sure about that?  Are you sure ephedrine wasn't developed at the end of the 1800's and crystal meth developed at the start of the 1900's by the Japanese?

Are you sure that it was the US military that created crystal meth?  Cause if you're wrong about this one fact, I would have to assume you were wrong about the others. 

I stand corrected! I forgot to read wikipedia. I just assumed that since they're responsible for so much heinous shit already that they must surely be responsible for that too!

But to dismiss all of what i said based on one simple mistake is reckless.

You're obtuse!

I'm a friggin sledgehammer.