Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Filing a Complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Rebn77Rebn77 Member Posts: 321

I have contacted support on numerous occasions over the last two and a half weeks regarding the fact that I cannot log in to my account as it tells me my password is wrong. I know it isn't as I can log in to the main site and change the password, etc. Support hasn't responded to my tickets AT ALL. I bought the box at gamestop, and I've spent money in the cash shop ... and I can't play and there is no support.

I suggest anyone else having this issue file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and ask for a FULL REFUND of any money spent. It seems like this may be the only way to get Aurans attention.

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

If you paid by credit card, explain the circumstance to your cards customer support. More than likely, they will do a chargeback for you on the money you've paid.

• DarkenedDarkened Member Posts: 183

Filing a BBB complaint actually sounds pretty good, I have a few legitimate gripes I know for a fact they would be interested in, and frankly I would rather see them investigate instead of Auron just continuing on with this piece of shit mockery of a game without ever seeing any chance of repercussions.

I believe I'll do that, great suggestion OP, I hadn't really considered the BBB for online related businesses before, kudos.

• TS_ElNinoTS_ElNino Member Posts: 4

I Don't think there's a BBB in Australia (that's where Auran is located). Try the Department of Fair Trading: http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au

or the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission: http://www.accc.gov.au

Good luck, and us know how it turns out for you.

• jaigaiajaigaia Member Posts: 66

In truth this is why ppl should research their games before gettin into them or committing to them , and in all honesty there was plenty of forum threads , industry news and more that shoulda turned many away from FURY.  Now im not a fanboi of FURY by far infact i agree with u that something should be brought to someones attention that has some kind of authority as the team here thats running FURY has had some business practices im not to fond of as well as what could be considered Reportable for business ethics.

IMHO ur best shot would be to file a joint complaint ... one that enough ppl would jump in on the complaint with u so that they can see that its not just a random disgruntled customer but many and that its been ongoing for quite sometime. Good luck in this venture , my last advice to you is make sure that if u do file a complaint make sure u have dates and specified times , as well as any info they sent in return to ur tickets this is going to be important in proving any case.

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."