Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HEY

AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

Hey what kinds of changes does everyone excpect for fury? im hoping they really put in work this time

DEADPHOENIX

Comments

• A55A5INA55A5IN Member Posts: 175

Errm I think they'll fix stuff.. does that answer your question?

What type of changes do YOU want from Fury & why not post them in the 'Upcoming Changes thread'.

Its not called that but it should be.

Bearing in mind, we don't want PVE...ever...so no epic grind monkey suggestions pls thnx...oh yeh and NO CAPES

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

i posted something on the thread check it out and let me know what you think?

DEADPHOENIX

• yasameyasame Member Posts: 5

Hey dudes,

I've been playing fury from day -30. in other words since beta. They already have made changes

For starters 1v1 and carnage or training bloodbath didn't excist for a while.

On top of that I'm sorry but Auran is highly unlikely to add more to this game considering........ well considering that Auran Dev team went under because no one knew what fury was and not enough people baught it.

Yeh sure It's a great game and I still play it and I love it. But at the moment work is absolutely minimal and i'm pretty sure they had to hire people in china so they could actually  (slowly patch it) work on it. I would love to see them get back into it but don't get ur hopes up.