Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skills HELP???

kingsofectokingsofecto Member Posts: 42

I'm a Warrior. So it says my combat /melee skill went up or whatever but what about your shield skill? How does that go up? Can anyone tell me?

Comments

• LusafurLusafur Member Posts: 52

In order for your shield to go up, you need to have a shield on

• kingsofectokingsofecto Member Posts: 42

Yea I have one on but I've never seen it say that it goes up.  Cuz for close combat it says Combat Skill +1

• fadiusfadius Member Posts: 12

Your shield skill will only go up if it is equiped. It also only goes up when you succeed in blocking. Your chance of blocking an attack goes up with level. It takes a while for your shield skill to go up.

ok thnx

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

shield supprisingly enough is nearly impossible to gimp... if you find yourself lacking in the prot department just go find some mobs 4-5 levels under you, throw on a shield and aggro about 5.... sit down for around 20-30 minutes and just let em beat the hellouttaya

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337

The best way to lv shield at first is BD's

go into a 15-20 BD kill all the mobs but one room

pull the intire room on to you

sit back and watch your shield skill lv up to max for your lv

This works because the 15-20 BD monster do very low damage but still give shield and def pt

also on the normal map you cant gather up as many and or can be ks'ed and the monsters will wonder off on there own

So yeah 15-20 you lv in BD solo or duo

after that you can still tank a BD or farm on the normally map but BD will almost always be faster

i max my shield and defence in BDs until i got into the higher lvl BD's they i just when with a launcher for loot and got my self a protection shield and lvled on the normal map (bd still faster but i am not melee just wanted max pts)

thnx