Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can't get it to start

leowyattleowyatt Member Posts: 129

Ok so the first time I DL it failed so i tried from a different site.  The second time the DL worked but after it installed it wont connect and keeps failing the patch process.  I dont have any firewalls or the like blocking access either it just won't start.  Anyone else having any this trouble?

Comments

• motoarchmotoarch Member Posts: 44

Theres a simple fix for this.  Its posted in the stickies on there game forums.

• leowyattleowyatt Member Posts: 129

i have been all over the forums there and tho i do see a sticky with a post about this problem in it i do not see that there is a fix.  If you have a link you can share with me i would greatly appreciate it.

• motoarchmotoarch Member Posts: 44

Try this post

http://forum.ogplanet.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10484

If the solution is not in this thread I appologize.  I hope that you have good luck with it. 

I had a problem where Vista was blocking hack shield and used the fix found here to solve it.

• leowyattleowyatt Member Posts: 129

yeah my problem is the 4th one down, it just keeps failing and reading through that thread it seems that there is no solution to this problem, it too bad since i actually wanted to try this game

thx for your help tho