Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Beta Begins at 3pm PST Wednesday & New Mabinogi Website

dhubermadhuberma Member Posts: 9

1) The Mabinogi website has been changed.  It's now all set for launch.

2) The new website announces that FilePlanet users will be admitted into the game servers at 3pm Wednesday.  I believe this means 3pm Pacific Standard Time, since Nexon North America's offices are based in Los Angeles, California. 

(And another reminder: you can download and patch the client right now, via FilePlanet -- don't wait until launch! Do it now while there's 0 congestion!)

Comments

• RonaruudoRonaruudo Member Posts: 102

Well, there WAS no congestion. Now it's a 23 minute wait until it starts downloading. But thanks for the tip! I am going to try finding songs for the musician skill.

• sellhigh55sellhigh55 Member Posts: 39

Okay, I'm going to give this a try.  Hopefully I get in the beta.  Looks like it might be fun to play.

• Katashi-kunKatashi-kun Member Posts: 517

Nices...DLing now!  Been waiting for this game...

Kemih ~ 13 Red Mage | Currently playing FFXI & LOTRO, awaiting Warhammer Online & Aion...

• dannisdannis Member Posts: 80

Ok so it looks like FilePlanet users get 24-hour access before everyone else. This is good because I am a FP Subscriber It's worth it.

I guess just download the only file they have for Mabinogi? I'll link it...

http://www.fileplanet.com/184223/180000/fileinfo/Fantasy-Life-Mabinogi-Beta

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Originally posted by dannis

Ok so it looks like FilePlanet users get 24-hour access before everyone else. This is good because I am a FP Subscriber It's worth it.
    I guess just download the only file they have for Mabinogi? I'll link it...
    http://www.fileplanet.com/184223/180000/fileinfo/Fantasy-Life-Mabinogi-Beta

It is stated that all you need is a free fileplanet account so you don't have to be a subscriber, but we'll see if that's true later today.

• Matt0rz90Matt0rz90 Member Posts: 13

It's kind of annoying that I can't sign up for this since I'm not North American, but in fact British.

Kind of pisses me off tbh, but oh well.

I guess I just have to wait over 9000 years for the international release (If there will ever be one).