Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do MMORPGs really need that much Char customization?

2»

Comments

• EmanresuymEmanresuym Member Posts: 25

Personally, the customization that I prefer is in the characters abilities, skills, stats and whatever else you can cramm "into" the character. I don't like to play as an inanimate object like a space ship, but I do like it when the characters that I am playing in a game can me molded and modded as if I were fine tuning a car.

I love choices and depth to those choices, I want tons of skills and I want to level those skills, On top of the skills I want stats and I want to level those stats too! All in a real-time fighting/rpg game like kingdom hearts where you can parry blows with your attacks or jump to dodge out of the way of incoming fire....

but most importantly... I think it would be awesome to see a game with all these things.. ....amazing depth and choice in character ability ...which brings stats and numbers to the table ... along with real-time action! so that when in a fight... you could jump away from an attack or hope that your dodge skill is high enough and rolls in your favor enabling your character an auto dodge...         ...errr... anyway, I'm getting off point I think, and I realize that this is only one small thing In a long list of things that would be cool

• pk-Slaydepk-Slayde Member Posts: 43

games need customization

• WickershamWickersham Member UncommonPosts: 2,379

I agree that somethings really don't matter when it is translated ingame; but the big things like skin colour, height, weight, hair and gender do infact add to the feel of community.

Armour customization also adds diversity.

Some light choices in facial features are also good but some games do go over board with it.

"The liberties and resulting economic prosperity that YOU take for granted were granted by those "dead guys"