Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If NCSoft had a Multi Pass?

This is a simple question if NCSoft offered a Multi game pass like SOE does would you as an NCSoft player take advantage of this, and pay to play more than one game at discount price? I just feel with all the titles that NCSoft has it would be to their advantage to offer this kind of service.

Comments

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

jyst wouldent be woth it at this moment in time....the only game really worth playing at nc ate lineage 2 and tabula rasa... the other games like dungeon runners, extell and guild wars are free to play in the first place and the orginal linea is kinda old, i dont think many players will start joinin that game cos of a multipass account, maybe when aion and another p2p game comes out. then it will be worth it

• MistickMistick Member Posts: 100
    Originally posted by Housam

jyst wouldent be woth it at this moment in time....the only game really worth playing at nc ate lineage 2 and tabula rasa... the other games like dungeon runners, extell and guild wars are free to play in the first place and the orginal linea is kinda old, i dont think many players will start joinin that game cos of a multipass account, maybe when aion and another p2p game comes out. then it will be worth it

Well you also have COH/COV, and that with TR, L2, and Aion coming out I feel this would indeed be something looking into for NCSoft.

• HexxeityHexxeity Member Posts: 848

No.  CoH is the only NCSoft game that was ever worth paying for on an ongoing basis, and I'm pretty much over CoH.

• DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541

How many games does NC have and how many are free? Would NC bring some of there Korean games to NA or Europe that arent already here? The appeal of SoEs station pass is that you have access to 8(?) for 30 bucks which is quite a savings.

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
    Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

oh ya cox :) o forgot...still not worth it