Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: New Clan of Conan

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Funcom has released a new edition of their monthly Age of Conan Newsletter which brings word of the new community site design, screenshots, video, and an overview of the Onyx Chamber, a dev profile, the beastiary, comics, and more.

Pocket Travel Guide

You wake up on the beaches of Tortage Island. They call it the jewel of the Barachan Isles, but this is certainly a jewel with so many sharp edges that you can hurt yourself easily on it if you are not careful. It sure helps to know your surroundings better, and this guide was created so you know where to go – and what to stay far, far away from!

The Onyx Chamber

No Stygian tomb-robber would dare risk a venture into these chambers despite the riches that may be found there, but others are less aware of the dangers. Rumors of grave robbers from Shem are murmured in Kheshatta. No-one yet knows the horror they have disturbed down there but soon all will hear of Setsokhaten the death-knight.

Read more here.

Comments

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Awesome sauce ~ neat map feature!

• FlummoxedFlummoxed Member Posts: 591

i luvs maps.  both for in-game exploring and just daydreaming (especially at work) about the High Adventure and Intrigue that must be going on in that world.   The huge World of Greyhawk campaign map was the best.

i always make a giant wall map of whatever mmog i'm playing and hang it directly behind the monitor so i can look up and see the best way to go when a frantic "!!! AXBYCZ IS UNDER ATTACK !!!" message comes in.  Minimizes :

• chrimwinsterchrimwinster Member Posts: 45

Maps certainly float my boat.

They are a vital part of a mmo and rpg.

Preferably a good world map, an area map and a local radar type map; and perhaps the odd area where you have to map it yourself.

ATB

Chrimwinster