Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Server

jarocajaroca Member Posts: 40

Greetings,

I just signed up for the 14 day trial, currently downloading the client. I have never played this game before. Which server is the busiest? I don't want to pick a server that has very few people on it.

Thanks

Comments

• headsplitheadsplit Member Posts: 27

Welcome to Ultima one of the best online communities out there.

I played Europa shard for 3 years, its got a good roleplay community.

If its pvp your after the American shards are your choice, i pvped on chesepeake.

If its hardcore pvp your after try seige perilous only allowed one character its significantly harder than all the other shards.

Plus 14 days aint alot of time on Ultima dont expect to get anything done fast.

"It all boils down to how the chemicals flow to the brain"

• VallendVallend Member Posts: 12

Atlantic is the server with the most players on it. Though you wish to try a different server if you wish to find a nice spot for placing a house. Chessie or Great Lakes both have good populations and yet still have open spots for house placement.

You may also want to see what server gives you the best ping rate if you plan on doing any hardcore PvPing.

• uoplayer123uoplayer123 Member Posts: 225

Lake Superior is a great shard....

• Pacific, Greatlakes, and Atlantic were the jam packed servers at one point. Though I went back for a 10 day free resub and found them practicly abandoned. It amazes me that AoS cleared them that much.

• sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

A free server.