Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendations for 20's Dungeons/Areas?

Our guild did a nice run in Lord Tsang's Tomb last night (omg, what a blast and challenge I might add). It was really fun and of course this got me thinking:

What other dungeons or areas might other players recommend for folks wanting to group their 20's?

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help in advance.

Pooks

Comments

• osirissosiriss Member Posts: 136

Originally posted by Pookie666

Our guild did a nice run in Lord Tsang's Tomb last night (omg, what a blast and challenge I might add). It was really fun and of course this got me thinking:
    What other dungeons or areas might other players recommend for folks wanting to group their 20's?
    Any suggestions? Thanks for your help in advance.
    Pooks

I am going to assume you started on kojan and have not explored qalia or thestra yet? If this is the case then you have plenty of lvl 20s and up places to go. Before you think about other dungeon's i would get myself over to upside down defence garrison for your first class armor quest line.

The rewards you get from hunters league at lvl 20ish are the best in the game for that lvl. Once you have done the tedious grind that is zombie flesh and skawlra rock you should head over to cis for your first cloak quest leading all the way to red epic gear rewards.

If you don't fancy qalia then there is always TK on thestra. IMO qalia offers the best rewards right up to lvl 50 with lucent..raz...crypts and so on.

The upside down defence garrison can be found to the far  north east of khal on qalia.

Here are the hunters-league quest reward ..there are more at higher lvl but these are the ones you can get now. I have done this quest line on three different characters and each time its been done with just two of us. www.vgbards.com/forums/index.php

Bard lvl 50...offensive melee..

Shammy tuurgin lvl 50..bear ..strength build healer with pet..

Disciple lvl 26....i love this toon even more than my bard.

VG is a vast world and there are hundreds if not 1000s of quests at all lvls. You might have to travel to another conteinant but its all there.

• ethionethion Member UncommonPosts: 2,888

try using the lfg tool.  I think it has a drop down that lists all the dungeons near your level.

In any even there are a number of dungeons on thestra and qalia. 

---
    Ethion

• Pookie666Pookie666 Member Posts: 33

Thanks for your help. I'm stuck at work (zzzzzzzzzz) and can't wait to get home and try some of em out. Didn't know about the drop down menu so that will be very nice.

Pooks

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

There are around 12 dungeons for your level in the game. Apart from those mentioned already, there is also hillsbury manor, theridon's scar, ToD, remains of landsview castle, ... Just go out on and explore:-) That's part of the fun.

REALITY CHECK

• NeonShadowNeonShadow Member UncommonPosts: 326

You could also try doing the Unicorn mount quest chain. You need lvl 21 to start it, it begins in Silverlake in a island with Zar mobs. Kill them for a Unicorn horn, use it and you are set.

A guildie told me that the quest chain lasted him for lvl 21 to 30, so you'll be on a very long journey for a quite fun mont. I myself just started the chain today, so well see how it goes.

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254

Originally posted by NeonShadow

You could also try doing the Unicorn mount quest chain. You need lvl 21 to start it, it begins in Silverlake in a island with Zar mobs. Kill them for a Unicorn horn, use it and you are set.
    A guildie told me that the quest chain lasted him for lvl 21 to 30, so you'll be on a very long journey for a quite fun mont. I myself just started the chain today, so well see how it goes.

You mean WARG mount quest chain.../wink

• Pookie666Pookie666 Member Posts: 33

Omg.... thanks all. BTW that link is great. If I could trade my horse in for a unicorn....now that's something to get worked up over cause the one I have now is sooooo ready for the glue factory. If he got any slower....