Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starter Packs / Buddy Passes

ReiriaReiria Member UncommonPosts: 1

Hello, I've been meaning to try out Final Fantasy XI but I can't seem to find any starter packs in my province. I've checked at EB and Futureshop but they don't carry the Starter Packs. Heck, I don't think Canada even has them. I was wondering if someone knew where I could possibly pick one up? Before I get comments on how I should just buy the game since it's only $20 right now for the Van'diel Collection; I just want to say that yes, $20 might not seem a lot... but I'm just a regular student that works part-time two days a week. I'm sorry if I sound rude but I just wanted to let readers know that it's not because I was unwilling to purchase the game. I only want to make sure that whatever I'm buying is worth the money.

I've also heard of buddy passes? Although, I've been told that it's almost impossible to get a hold of one. But! If someone does have a spare one lying around, I'd sincerely appreciate it if you would let me use it.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this post and withstand my badgering. I hope you all have a nice day!