Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tortage Video GDC 2008

AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

In this video you see the very start of the game leading up to Tortage City.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31213.html?type=

I think its on a close to 50" screen at high res with everything turned on.

And I believe its DX9

Comments

• elvenangelelvenangel Member Posts: 2,205

*whistles* thats gorgeous. There's little hitches and pops but...thats nothing we don't see in most games of some sort of large scale anyway (and nothing that can't be fixed or by having a good comp it totally doesn't diminish the awsomeness).

I'm not that interested in the bigger points to AoC but..the imagery has atleast got me peeked to poke around at once it releases from a curious PvE perspective.  I'm never one to completely write off any game...unless it totally peeves me off while im playing it.

btw I think that High Res screen is definitly bigger than 50...its probably a high resolution projector.

*btw if the gameplay is as awsome as the imagery the game will most definitly do well *fingers crossed for AoC, because she wants to see more good PC games out!*

Please Refer to Doom Cat with all conspiracies & evil corporation complaints. He'll give you the simple explination of..WE"RE ALL DOOMED!

• DelestDelest Member Posts: 35

its looking very nice.  now to get into the beta somehow no?

• Draogan122Draogan122 Member Posts: 61

Very good graphics, love the things floating in the sunlight shining through the jungle, totally adds to the immersion.

• KatovaKatova Member UncommonPosts: 184

awesome vid. nice find