Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poor Navy guys...

http://discussions.playnet.com/showthread.php?t=210032

CRS will do ANYTHING to avoid working on the Naval portion of the game, even if it means signing on with the commies ;)...

I wonder if gold farmers will have their minds blown by the lack of tradeable items/money in the game. I can see them hogging Tiger tanks and making you pay 1.99 for them to despawn it so you can spawn one... /grin

Comments

• SparreSparre Member Posts: 257

How cute!

Of course is it CRS business plan to do everything they can come up with just to avoid improving the naval game. Sounds reasonable doesn't it.

Couldn't you come up with a better conspiracy theory then this? You get a F as in fail for lacking any imagination when trolling.

• eric_w66eric_w66 Member UncommonPosts: 1,006

Originally posted by Sparre

How cute!
    Of course is it CRS business plan to do everything they can come up with just to avoid improving the naval game. Sounds reasonable doesn't it.
    Couldn't you come up with a better conspiracy theory then this? You get a F as in fail for lacking any imagination when trolling.
    I guess the words like 'Irony' and such aren't part of your vocabulary. Neither is 'humor' apparently.

I'm just posting that I feel sorry for the Navy guys, who've been practically ignored for 7 years now. They've got three boats, with different flags on them in 7 years.

• TontomanTontoman Member Posts: 196

Well the AAA fan's haven't got much either, never got their SPAA (and bofors for everyone). 

Interesting bit about the ease of use and learning curve.   PAINTED CROSSHAIRs for weapons for everyone!!!!!

T.

• wolfmannwolfmann Member Posts: 1,159

Ironic isn't it? I left the game after a burnout. Left the GHC (Was leading the XII I think), left the closed test team and the 31'st Wrecking Crew

And then I swore to come back to the game if one of these were added:

-Schnellboots (MTB's)

-Panzer Crew and plane crew able to bail out and hoof it back to base..or fight

-Paris, to capture it with my 31'st WC friends in 24 hours!

I really had my hopes that I could return in a year, and do the boat thing...

Poor navy folks.

imageThe last of the Trackers