Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Land?

If you look at the WOW map closely you will see that there are lots of land that has nothing. I dont know if this was place filler or future land. I thought it was cool to point out.

Comments

• AethiosAethios Member Posts: 1,527

Originally posted by armor92
    If you look at the WOW map closely you will see that there are lots of land that has nothing. I dont know if this was place filler or future land. I thought it was cool to point out.

It's certainly not filler, as these places actually exist within past Warcraft lore, before WoW was released. They are presumably being held for content that is to be released in the future, and we know there are quite a few projects being worked on already.

In fact, if you look closely around the world, you will find quite a few places where there are instance access portals or raid access portals, but no way to reach them.

• Rogue420Rogue420 Member Posts: 296

Originally posted by Aethios

Originally posted by armor92

It's certainly not filler, as these places actually exist within past Warcraft lore, before WoW was released. They are presumably being held for content that is to be released in the future, and we know there are quite a few projects being worked on already.

In fact, if you look closely around the world, you will find quite a few places where there are instance access portals or raid access portals, but no way to reach them.

Like Grim Batol, Uldum and Emerald Dream. I'd def comeback to WoW if they release an expansion with Undermine/Isle of Kezan content. I'm pretty sure after WotLK, it'll be Emerald Dream next.

Pats are gonna go 19-0 2008-2009 season

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Such as Old Ironforge, which is an entire city that exists underneath Ironforge. I've seen quite a few videos of people getting in there lol, even though they weren't supposed to.

• Rogue420Rogue420 Member Posts: 296

Originally posted by VIOL@TION

Such as Old Ironforge, which is an entire city that exists underneath Ironforge. I've seen quite a few videos of people getting in there lol, even though they weren't supposed to.

I've gotten into Hyjal before.

Pats are gonna go 19-0 2008-2009 season