Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just re-joined and need some advice!!!

I said yesterday in a thread that I was rejoining.  I did, and now I have a dilemna.  I can't decide if I want to continue to play my lvl 36 hunter and lvl 14 champion on Landroval or if I want to completely start all over from the beginning.  Anybody got some advice on what I should do?

Comments

• aiwe2143aiwe2143 Member UncommonPosts: 73

I would recommend making a new character on the same server just so you can get the feel of the game again.  You can still play your other character later, and any money/skills that you get with your new character can contribute to your hunter as well.

Also, with all of the changes they have made to the classes, it wouldn't be a bad idea to try a few different ones, just to decide which you like best.  I've found that I like classes now that I didn't like at first.  Just had to find the right playstyle for them ^^

I wouldn't delete the hunter though.  I'm sure you 'll want to play him again.

• virtuellavirtuella Member UncommonPosts: 699

yeah trying out a new class would be smart specially after minstrels,guardians,burglars and loremasters also had a makeover.