Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a NEW Game? Suggestions?

Ax3lAx3l Member Posts: 17

Hi! My name is Ax3l, and I am the man who uses the most smilies!

Alright, so I want to play a new game, I will say the games I played and/or games I don't want to play. WoW is a definite NO... Why you ask? ITS EVIL!

GAMES I PLAYED

World of Warcraft - Yeah, it gets really boring, and I am sick of the PvE even on PvP realms. I like the PvP and leveling but the PvE and annoying 8 year olds gotta go, along with the no PvP ranking.

RuneScape - HELL NO! Nuff' said!  I hate everything about it now.

Dungeon Runners - Ehh, reminds me TO MUCH of WoW

GAMES I DON'T WANT TO PLAY

EverQuest - Tried it. Sucks. It reminded me of RuneScape somehow, Which I hate. Plus I didn't like the graphics.

Guild Wars - I don't know how to explain it because I tried it once, but it was boring.

EVE Online - No.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND

I love PvP, and leveling with quests...

Micro payments (Trial + Pay) (Free and optional pay)

Comments

• WootNationWootNation Member Posts: 244

Go try the LOTRO trial

• Ax3lAx3l Member Posts: 17

What would You rate it?

• hopdoghopdog Member Posts: 110

Originally posted by Ax3l

What would You rate it?
    mhe i'd give it a 6.5 / 10 its not a bad game but to me any way it tends to be a wow clone a few novel items i like are the pvp (thogh you main toon is only a good hero) and a slightly more involved crafting system. but try out the free trial only way to find out is to see for your self.

• DuviousDuvious Member Posts: 116

I am currently awaiting the arrival of ATB and Champions Online myself.  In the meantime I am biding time with CoX and EVE.  Another game I have been playing alot that was just released (its a single player game) is "Sins of a Solar Empire" which is a great RTS.  You might considering playing a few of the good single player games out there while you have a break from MMO's that you would like to play.

As far as City of Heroes/Villians goes, I personally love it.  It is a very simple game, not as much as before all the issues aka expansions, but still simple.  If you dont like the PvE in wow yo probably wont like CoX as it gets rather repetitive.   And as far as EVE goes I won't mention based on your comment. 

• MarleVVLLMarleVVLL Member UncommonPosts: 907

Well, this would be best in the forum where it belongs, but I'd love to give my input, if thats okay. :)

You listed games that you played, and that is good. You also listed that you either liked or did not like them. That also is good. However, you left out what you liked and didn't like about them, which is bad.

So, until we know, I have little input. Sorry :(

MMO migrant.

• krizziekrizzie Member Posts: 3

How about WYD, short for With Your Destiny ?

The game is fun, not graphically taxing, and best of all, free to play too.

here's the website of the game...

http://www.wydglobal.com

• FreddyNoNoseFreddyNoNose Member Posts: 1,558

I recommend city of heroes/villains.

• fingisfingis Member Posts: 207

Sounds like you're buned out on MMOs.

They all are pretty much the same, really.   Only the style is different.

You need a vacation.  Play something different, like a strategy game or do some RL stuff for a while.