Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

game dev conference news

jaigaiajaigaia Member Posts: 66

awhile back i posted a thread on here that had an article attached concerning Auran more so over FURY and its future. In the article it talked of a revised FURY and something concerning them at the GDC in San Fran over this past week. Well the event has come and passed and personally ive searched every major site,  including having some feeds to make sure i got all the up to date info and coverage ... however nothing and no site what so ever including the official had any information from the FURY team. The closest i read was an article on IGN.com where they mentioned a person by the name of CAM  who was excited about some game from another company that he and the writer of the article had seen... however didnt have to do with anything that had to deal with FURY so i doubt its the same  person.

So i guess here i ll ask the community have u guys read of found anything over past few days concerning any of this ? IF not i would like for some kind of feedback to come in a more official form,  im kind of interested in this REVISED idea ... as if though it hasnt been already but ... u would figure with so many ppl and such a huge event goin on something new would have come up. Cos this is one of those places where new games , indies , and more get to show off there talents and its meant more for the devs than anyone one else as most of it is all numbers and geek squad stuff. lol .....  Infact one of the things they talked about was SUBSCRIPTION MODELS .... and new age GAME PLAY .... i think AURAN fits into both these category.

All in all though i feel that we definitely need some new updated info on whats kinda goin on behind the scenes as far as upcoming content, patches, bug fixxes etc. IT would be nice to see SOMETHING as we have SEEN nothing in almost 2 months other than a small patch and some chosen keys .....

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."

Comments

• ZoOoOZoOoO Member Posts: 93

Originally posted by jaigaia

All in all though i feel that we definitely need some new updated info on whats kinda goin on behind the scenes as far as upcoming content, patches, bug fixxes etc. IT would be nice to see SOMETHING as we have SEEN nothing in almost 2 months other than a small patch and some chosen keys .....

I think is fair to assume, FURY is not gonna get any major/bug fixed any time soon, actually, we could even assume, there is not a single soul working at FURY client right now.

Personally, i do still play it, and i love the game.

• A55A5INA55A5IN Member Posts: 175

So your news..is that there is no news yet.......lol thnx.

• fionaf61fionaf61 Member Posts: 7

Is this game dead?

• SystiSysti Fury Community VolunteerMember Posts: 31

nah, I've been playing today, decent level of activity still going on, some great games held.