Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monthly Pay?

zzzzcyriuszzzzcyrius Member Posts: 3

I have been searching for the answer every where, but i don´t find it...Is it any monthly pay in this game??

Comments

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

Yes it will. No, it wouldn't be better if it was f2p. Now skitter away and stop wishing fail on the game.

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• suu141suu141 Member Posts: 249

Originally posted by Kordesh

Yes it will. No, it wouldn't be better if it was f2p. Now skitter away and stop wishing fail on the game.

Lol, evil. It's possible the OP could be wishing if it's F2P. But, zzzzcyrius only asked a simple question.

To the OP: You probably could've found your answer that was 5-6 threads from the top:

Payment Method Poll

"When you're born you're naked, when you die you're naked again, and in-between all we do is work, eat, and play MMOs." ~Forum Warrior #141

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

Personally I hope the game will be Pay to Play that way the game company will have a reliable stable monthly income which translates to maintaining a better support and content creation team for the game. I think Aion will be worth the monthy subscription fees that we pay.

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

i hope this game is p2p...im 99% sure it will be...but if its f2p...i will cry like a baby and not play :)

• jmmcglojmmcglo Member Posts: 203

This topic has come up many many many many MANY times. Yes, Aion is pay-to-play based on a monthly subscription. Neither NCsoft nor the Devs have confirmed how much the subscription fee will be.

We are recruiting... Want to learn more? Click here.

• Jmasd4Jmasd4 Member Posts: 5

Yeah seems very likely that it's a P2P game.

---

www.aionblah.com

THE Forum community for all your Aion information

---

• ExekileExekile Member UncommonPosts: 80

Like everyone else, I sure hope that it's P2P (Which it 99.9% will be). Though this is not only because of the frequent updates and better service that is providied in a P2P game, but also because the community tends to be much better/more mature in P2P games.

• jmmcglojmmcglo Member Posts: 203

Gah... I don't think I'm speaking French. It has already been stated by the devs that Aion will be pay-to-play. I repeat... Aion WILL be pay to play.

I even made it quite visible for those who are visually impaired. The only thing that HAS NOT been confirmed is just how much $$$ per month it will be. That information I believe Ayase (per Ayase in a previous posting) doesn't even have yet.

In simple terms...

Aion = Pay to play

Price per month = ??? (no one knows yet)

We are recruiting... Want to learn more? Click here.

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

Actually, Aion has been confirmed as P2P in korea, the business plan for Europe and North America is yet to be stablished, even if most likely yes, it will surely end up with the classic P2P model.