Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DF

Just wondering if any info on a Darkness Falls type dungeon is going to be in game. I remember reading something but can t find it anymore. I think they said there will be but i m not sure. Some of my best memories of DAOC was from DF and hope they have one in WAR. I know it s not DAOC2 but it would make a great addition.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

I totally agree.  DF gave people a great reason to participate in the open world RVR and it was a blast running around inside DF until the other side took control back and tried to sweep you out of it.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

Ya especially when the seals inside meant something :) Crafters in my alliance were always like get df back please so we said get off your butts and help :) so ya it gave all people a reason to fight for it.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Its not that they need to have a DF. But they need a world reward for the side who goes out and PvPs with success. DF was that, and it was a prize worth having.

Torrential

• SpiritofGameSpiritofGame Member UncommonPosts: 1,332

Originally posted by Czzarre

Its not that they need to have a DF. But they need a world reward for the side who goes out and PvPs with success. DF was that, and it was a prize worth having.
    Torrential
    Yes, I think the world reward the devs spoke about was that the best loot would be dropped during the capital city campaigns and that certain dungeons would open during the city sacking.

I don't have details about that, but I am pretty sure they do intend to have the top-end rewards tied to city capture.

If they added a Darkness Falls type of dungeon for realms who held the majority (or all) of the tiers (except the final tier), that would also be a nice reward.

The Darkness Falls dungeon was really fun -- and I also liked the way when it switched, the enemy would enter and head over to your side and commence RvR inside the dungeon.

Fun stuff.

~ Ancient Membership ~