Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Police officers found to be the cause of cancer

DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Seriously though, what is up with the threads picking on cops lately? 

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Comments

• KaiphasKaiphas Member Posts: 59

Abuse of power is a bad thing. But most police are honest folks. Whenever there is an abuse, it recieves the widespread media coverage it recieves because police generally do not do such things.

Of course, there will plenty of folks who come along saying that "all police are this".

These are the same 'prisoner's rights' folks that believe that detectives need to be hindered out of respect for these sick rapists constitutional rights. Thanks to hollywood, 16 year olds on mmorpg.com think that criminals are the good guys.

If you don't like it, don't play it.
    800 million subscribers cannot lie

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Scientology has pretty much been drained of anything to blame anymore so now we move on to the next topic: Cops. After cops: Buddhism.

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Cause he was just a drifter who was passing through town.  He fought to bring freedom to the people of Vietnam, but came back home in the guise of a villian.  The cops however just couldn't leave him be.  They had to arrest him when he did nothing wrong, then they wanted to kill him because of thier power trip.  Someone, ohh someone needs to hear his story to prevent this in the future.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Originally posted by Draenor

Seriously though, what is up with the threads picking on cops lately? 
    Because prisoners do have rights. [unless you include the 3rd world countries].

And these cops have been abusing there power.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• jinbobjinbob Member Posts: 73
    Originally posted by CleffyII

Cause he was just a drifter who was passing through town.  He fought to bring freedom to the people of Vietnam, but came back home in the guise of a villian.  The cops however just couldn't leave him be.  They had to arrest him when he did nothing wrong, then they wanted to kill him because of thier power trip.  Someone, ohh someone needs to hear his story to prevent this in the future.

is that suppose to be rambo or just a general thing? First thing i thought when i read it.

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Originally posted by Godliest

Scientology has pretty much been drained of anything to blame anymore so now we move on to the next topic: Cops. After cops: Buddhism.
    haha

thats pretty funny man

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• Honestly it's been a sudden surge in videos of police doing things they shouldn't. This week alone I've seen the wheelchair dumping, the dude screaming at the skateboarders, and the woman from a year ago who was stripped in jail. Those are the three big cop threads I recall from the past few days (hell I posted one).

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Theres good and bad cops. Unfortunately many bad ones have accidentally been caught on tape violating people. Video cameras are a bad cops worse enemy.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!