Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population?

How's the population in the game?  Is it doing well?  It seems like a really cool game (great for nostalgia classic RPG players which is me)

Comments

• indivitotalindivitotal Member Posts: 2

It is supposed that the population in the game is obvious, just see how many people are around you.

• redbull3redbull3 Member Posts: 5

there used to be a large amount of players..now more than 70% ppl quited because of IGG and all the bugs..

• jonezi92jonezi92 Member Posts: 224

Meh, i'm downloading now. looking forward to playing

• TragenshavTragenshav Member Posts: 8

Due to the time zone differences around the world the population fluctuates. When MW2 opened a lot of players moved, and when they held a special invite for MW vets I suppose we lost some more. Overall there are still plenty of people playing the game.

It is fun and unlike MW2 most of the bugs are gone. The ones that are left will always be there and nothing will change that now but they are minor and most who play the game know about 'em so just ask if ya run into one.

Off the top of my head I can tell you that the Trade Zone for woodlingor deffense doesn't work (just retake the quest until you get three sites without TZ in it, no penalty for quitting the quest and retaking it). The Party leader for the death beast quest (Guild Reward quest) can only change to physical attacks once the battle has started. Due to the amount of gold and exp earned you shouldn't have any problems getting a full party from your guild to help so it is bug thats easily dealt with.

There are some more but those are the main ones I can think of right away. I have been playing for 2 years now so the minor bugs left don't detract from the game.

ENJOY!

Reality TV, no winners or Loosers, just inane crap that kills brain cells.