Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recruit a Rookie (Euro)

TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Let others know you are looking for a 3 day trial using this thread (ONLY this thread)! =)  Posts requesting/offering buddy keys outside of this thread will be deleted.

Information regarding this referral program can be found here:

http://eu.rgtr.com/en/news_article/recruit_a_rookie

Cubbycat's Invite Method

IF YOU ARE REQUESTING AN INVITE:

1. Request. Post a message requesting that you be invited. Leave your e-mail address. Understand that if your e-mail address is not posted, other users cannot invite you. 

2. Wait. If the person inviting follows these guidlines, they should post if they've invited you.

3. Edit. As soon as you recieve your request, edit your post to indicate you recieved it.

IF YOU ARE INVITING OTHERS:

1. Look. Scroll through the posts looking for people requesting invites.

2. Check. Make sure that someone else hasn't already invited them. 

3. Invite.

4. Post. Post that you have invited those people so that people won't get multiple invites.

PS- did anyone spot the pun in this post?! :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
Community Manager
MMORPG.com

Comments

• EulampiosEulampios Member Posts: 48

Got one from Zarzu.

Thanks a lot sir

----------------
    We don't need a king of MMOs, we need a group of Titans so that everyone can play what suits them best.
    -Ascension08

• FaurFaur Member Posts: 330

I'd be interested in checking this game out as well. Drop me a mail at [email protected] if you have a code to spare. I also have a couple of friends who'd be interested, if anyone else happens to have more.

• adonik01adonik01 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Hello

I would like to try this, if anyone has an invite
    my mail [email protected]

THX in advance.
  • ValuVValuV Member Posts: 3

Hello.

I have TR downloaded and updated for like 4 days now. In all this time I've been searched a trial key.

They said (on site) to subscribe to the newsletter because they send trial keys with it... well, I subscribed but I did not received any. Maybe someone can be so kind to send me a key, please? Thanks, e-mail is [email protected]

• herodote2herodote2 Member Posts: 1

Hello, i want to try this game before I buy it. thx

[email protected]

• lordabbadonlordabbadon Member Posts: 68

Greetings, i wish to try out the game.

Tried to get a pass before but never got any, hope to get lucky this time.

My email is:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance

• dannyk86dannyk86 Member Posts: 3

Hey!

Been wanting to try TR for a while now!

My email is [email protected]  

• Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346

Helloo, was looking for Trial for few weeks now...

Email : [email protected]

Tnx in advance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• zarzuzarzu Member Posts: 126

danny and branko should have 3-day-trial-keys in their inbox, i got one key left, first come first serve (i won't send it to an older post as it's too risky, sry)

/edit key is gone

• arrisbarrisb Member UncommonPosts: 194

Invites sent to:

Faur

ValuV

herodote2

lordabbadon

Have fun guys!

• PigozzPigozz Member UncommonPosts: 886

I used to be a betatester, 95% chance that I will buy this game (free month) just want to make sure everything is as great as it was and interested in news from [email protected] thank you

(prove of betatest: net gun=extremely powerful before it was nerfed...)

I think I actually spent way more time reading and theorycrafting about MMOs than playing them

• dannyk86dannyk86 Member Posts: 3

Thanks Zarzu! Just installing now! :)

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

May I please have an invite? You can send it to [email protected]. I finally have some time to try it over the weekend so urgently looking for one! With my last trial my internet bombed on me so couldn't do much :(

Thanks, much appreciated!

• BaronesqBaronesq Member Posts: 2

HI, I was wondering if anybody had a trial key going at the moment.

I was looking at this game for along time now and I was hoping somebody could give a go on the game to see if it lived up to it's promises.

Thanks

My email is [email protected]

Edit/ recived a key Garion Maki I love you:D

• ArngorfArngorf Member Posts: 25

Hi,

I'd really like to try out TR asap.

Looks really great tbh. If anyone has one spare key that would be cool.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

-Arngorf

Edit: forgot email >_<

• smogzysmogzy Member Posts: 3

This game looks interesting and I'm desperately trying to get away from wow.

I`m looking for an EU free trial if anyone can help me out?

Thanks

• ParaKnowYaParaKnowYa Member UncommonPosts: 15

Hi, could someone be so nice to send me a Trial Key ? Email is paraknowya[at]gmail.com

I was also in Beta and there was stutterings on Single Core CPUs and i wondered if that was resolved by now as i enjoyed that Game ;)

Thanks a lot =)

• XlockkXlockk Member Posts: 1

Hi, I have been trying out different kind of MMORPG's and this I haven't tried out yet.

Wow is just getting too boring for me and I really need something new to play.

• yama4everyama4ever Member Posts: 2

Hey, i would like to try this game out, watched some vid, checked gameplay and graphics and stuff.. and decided to check it out, i dont want to spend money on a game i dont wnna play after all. So could someone please send me a trial key, i would appreciate it.

[email protected]  

Thanks in advance.

• zipzapzipzap Member Posts: 123

id really like to give Tabula Rasa a try... my mail darkremix_ [at] hotmail [dot] com

thx in advance ;)

• AndaluxAndalux Member Posts: 1

[email protected]

Please send invite...

• LenneBLenneB Member Posts: 2

Yeah, I would really like one. Please send me an invite at [email protected]. Thx!

• LeylhaLeylha Member Posts: 2

Hello, i wish to try this game before I buy it.

[email protected]

thanks

• KorsaKorsa Member Posts: 16

Was in the beta quite sometime ago but back then I had a crappy computer and could barely play it.

I now got new parts and dying to try if I can properly playing Tabula Rasa now.

If so Im planning to well..start playing it!

So I would love to get 3 days to try it out.

[email protected]

• SnusmumrikenSnusmumriken Member Posts: 1

Hi there,

Would love to try this game out can someone please send me a trial invite to [email protected]?