Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eve

Shadow4482Shadow4482 Member Posts: 230

I have never tried this game and it has caught me eye, I was just wondering if it is the right game for me -

- I like PVP

- I dont like brainless grinding

- I like indepth crafting

- I hate raiding

Do you guys think I will benefit from trying out Eve?

Comments

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Yes.

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

Trying the game is free so definitely worth at least giving it a shot. As for the game... it has a hefty learning curve. There is no exp grind... but you do have to find a way to make enough funds to keep yourself in ships.

Id recommend reading the official forums at eve-online.com and checking out eve-pirate.com

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

It has a 14 day trial..

The first ones always free.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Originally posted by Shadow4482

I have never tried this game and it has caught me eye, I was just wondering if it is the right game for me -
    - I like PVP Unlike most MMO's this game is PvP based.
    - I dont like brainless grinding The only grind is skill learning times and that is automatic even if your offline.
    - I like indepth crafting There is a LOT of crafting in eve partly because all items can be PERMANENTLY destroyed so there is always good demand for goods.
    - I hate raiding No WoW style raiding in EvE at all 
    Do you guys think I will benefit from trying out Eve? Based on the above, Yes.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981