Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I’m thinking to reactivate my LOTRO account.

Atm I’m playing softcore WoW (arena and few BGs). So far I’ve tried 2moons, RF, Cabal and Everquest 2.

I’m thinking to play LOTRO, 3-4 hours per day or less.

To be honest I reactivated my account during last September. I started a new char (minstrel).

I got bored @ lv14, same as my initial char (guardian). Game play was (almost) the same

I would like to ask all you active players:

1) have they changed any element of the combat system?

2) is it still any level that you have to gain it through party Qs only?

3) are there still many people @ low lever areas to party with? When I first began

playing LOTRO (May 2007), it was easy to find people for any Q. Is it still the same?

4) can you propose me any good websites with quest info and staff?

Any extra advice will be greatly appreciated. Thx

Comments

• 1. No

2. Are you asking if you have to do Fellowship quests to level? If so, no. You can solo all the way to 50 if you'd like.

3. Yes.  I just started a Guardian on Landroval and I see many low players running around and have found it easy to find groups.

4. lotro.mmodb.com or lotro.allakhazam.com

My advice? Get into PvMP once you are level 10.  It can be a fun break if you get bored with questing and feel like it is becoming a grind.  Also, crafting is another way to take a break and make some kick ass armor/weapons if you choose.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

1) have they changed any element of the combat system?

Not really , but all classes changed

2) is it still any level that you have to gain it through party Qs only?

you can solo to max level

3) are there still many people @ low lever areas to party with? When I first began

Not as much as in release , but yes

playing LOTRO (May 2007), it was easy to find people for any Q. Is it still the same?

Depends on the quest. But usualy its no problem

4) can you propose me any good websites with quest info and staff?

MMODB

• ValaraukoGRValaraukoGR Member Posts: 78

Thank you both for your replies

I'm downloading new patches atm.