Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate: London Stonehenge

There has been a wide assortment of reviews of the Hellgate: London Stonehenge Add-On, spanning numerous rumour around the web.The question is simple; Is the new subscriber content expansion worth paying for?. I have almost completed Hellgate: London with my minor guild and heard this awful rumour that:

Hellgate: London Stonehenge Live - Servers Dead

Comments

• renstimpy99renstimpy99 Member Posts: 175

I dont have this game yet ,but I played the demo and it was nice. Will non-subscribers eventually still get the updates such as Stonehenge?

• Originally posted by renstimpy99

I dont have this game yet ,but I played the demo and it was nice. Will non-subscribers eventually still get the updates such as Stonehenge?

Sadly yes. But I don't know if it worth to subscribe to get the Stonehenge Expand.

• ZsavoozZsavooz Member Posts: 532

Just revisited Hellgate after a few months leave and sadly to say, the game is as poor as it was when I left. Granted, NM is scaled much better and I'm having little trouble getting through it at level 38, but , the game bugs are still present. I locked up once, had to reboot my rig, saw extreme lag in several areas, had to reboot my rig, had multiple screen issues, had to reboot my rig....starting to get the picture>?  The chat window has improved greatly, but chat commands still seem primitive.   Still trying to find out how to reply to a whisper. Also, I'd really like to see the new content, but not for $10.00/month. Meh...

• nightphantomnightphantom Member UncommonPosts: 276

I, personally, don't subscribe. But after patch .1 and .11 i hear that subscribing is fairly well worth it. Stonehedge is really fun, and a lot more open-ended than the regular game. Also, it's pretty

• ZsavoozZsavooz Member Posts: 532
    Originally posted by nightphantom

I, personally, don't subscribe. But after patch .1 and .11 i hear that subscribing is fairly well worth it. Stonehedge is really fun, and a lot more open-ended than the regular game. Also, it's pretty

can you enter in normal mode?

• turnipzturnipz Member Posts: 531

Its gotta be tiny compared to the retail game, hardly a reason to subscribe I would think.