Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

charecter customisation video

HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

Video 1

Video 2

some nice videos :)

Comments

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

That's nothing compared to what's about to come in the second CBT =)

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460
    Originally posted by Ephimero

i was hoping the next cbt was in na and eu...but its is korea again....i wish i could speak korean...cos iv seen some russian guy playing the beta...so there are no ip blocks :)
  • Ita+ChupsIta+Chups Member Posts: 70

Originally posted by Housam

i was hoping the next cbt was in na and eu...but its is korea again....i wish i could speak korean...cos iv seen some russian guy playing the beta...so there are no ip blocks :)

We learn it !

We had a lot of russion players on lineage 2 euro servers. I really hope they don't throw russian and european players together. I don't understand a word of russian. English / german / french is fine.

How long will euro and US be behind Asia for release? More than 2 months would be a lot with expansions and everything don't you think .. oO?!

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860
    Originally posted by Housam

Originally posted by Ephimero

Wll, that russian guy must know korean indeed and have a korean ID, since they are picking only people who talk in their forums actively, with a korean ID.